Thread: Sound not working in Playstation 3

Sound not working in Playstation 3

Hey guys, I have a play Station 3 and in that I used to play the game, but recently I have ordered a HDMI cable to work with the HDTV but as I connect it with my TV there were no sound from the TV and I have checked everything, and everything was perfect, thus I am not getting where is the actual problem, is there anyone having the same problem? any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Sound not working in Playstation 3

yeah I was also having the same problem with mine, so just want suggest you that you might have done some wrong settings and thus the sound is not coming, but I would say you need to make some setting in the under the sound setting and see whether the same problem is happening or not. if you don’t know how to make that setting you can have option to refer the manual as well for making changes.

I was also having the similar problem but the difference was like on some of the games only, so I want to ask you that is this happening with the particular game or with all the game? see if you having the problem with particular game than I think there is some problem in the game itself, though you should make the changes in the sound setting as well but if the game has the only problem then you cannot do anything with that rather you must have to buy the new setup of the game.

See if you have fundamentally 5.1 surround sound setup so you need to checked for that only if your system isn’t set up for that sound, no sound will be listen to you, so when you connect the cable make sure that the settings is perfectly made, but If suppose you don’t have any idea about that make all the settings to their default, because after that the game would be easily detect the speaker for sure.

You should check the HDMI cable as, because sometimes because of the damage in the cable also causes this kind of problem in the game, so according to me you should check the cable with another console so you’ll at least come to know that the cable is working properly, but if suppose you got the problem in the cable itself you need to change the cable as well.