Thread: Update or patch for fixing the bugs in gingerbread OS

Update or patch for fixing the bugs in gingerbread OS

Hi, I have a Motorola droid and in that I have installed a gingerbread OS but I would say I am regretting after doing this literally, because it seems that there are too many bugs in the operating system, so my question is like is there any other update or the patch for fixing the Bugs which is actually presented in the operating system, see the problem is like though I have called my colleague but the calling log say the zero seconds, secondly, when I connected my mobile with my car it was rebooted 4 time continuously, and it would be the same if I didn’t disconnect it, so if there were any update please let me know. Thanks.

Re: Update or patch for fixing the bugs in gingerbread OS

I would say there is no such update released after the gingerbread and I would say this is the ridiculous thing, because you are not the only one who is having the problem but we all have the same problem. I would say we must have to wait for the next update off course, in fact I am worried about the next one as this one is like this, so how would be the next one, rather they should make the patch off course for solution to the recent bugs.

See I know there are too many problems, but it seems that you haven’t installed the firmware perfectly in the mobile because the problem that you have mentioned that I have never hear ever before, so according to me you should get the same update for your mobile, and try to download it from the different source off course or else the same would happen.

very sadly I have to say that there are no such update for the current operating system that you can apply to overcome the existing problem, but surely you can have option to downgrade the firmware to the previous version and that s the froyo, and let me tell you that there isn’t any problem in the firmware and you must have been familiar with it, and you should wait until the next update or any such patch get released for the gingerbread.

Hey the problem that you have mentioned are ridiculous really, but I don’t think this is happening with all the device, rather I am not sure, but with my sony ericsson I am not having that much problem with this update, but I think your device is not capable to handle this operating system, so according to me you should downgrade the firmware and that would the only best option in this situation.