Thread: Is PS4 is equal to Kinect?

Is PS4 is equal to Kinect?

I have come to know that the Sony is going to be starting the manufacturing of the PS4 by end of this particular year. I have also found that the upcoming gaming console is having body movement based control like Kinect. Let me know whether it is true or its just a rumor. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is PS4 is equal to Kinect?

I am really excite about the releasing of the PS4. I am hoping that the feature which you have mentioned over here should not be the main feature of the device which you have mentioned over here. I really don’t like the motion control on the device. If this particular thing is going to happen then we are going to have lame experience of the console gaming. Anyway let see what is going to be happen in nearby future.

Well personally I would like to have the upgraded version of the PS4 and but I would not like to have the screwed version of Kinect. You will not be able to play the game if you are not having the real button on the console. You will not have great experience while playing the game. if this particular going to be happen I would leave the console gaming entirely and simply become a PC gamer.

I would be really shocked if the above mentioned thing becomes true. I think there is no reason to use the Controller for the console which has been announced by the Sony. I was thinking that the Sony would have the better potential to build the console. They can provide an option to move to for the thing over here. I am hoping that the Sony people would not make the thing positive on this particular matter.

I don’t like to do PC gaming on the computer of mine. well I would not buy the PS4 at all if there is not support for the full body control on the PS4. I am not interested to pay good amount of money and if I am not able to use the feature. I think it would be combination of hybrid controller as well as motion control. Well it would be quite expensive and if the Sony is providing the above mentioned feature on the upcoming gaming console PS4.

I think if there is full mandatory full motion controls then it would be death of the true gaming. Personally I don’t think so there would be no releasing of the PS4 before the year of 2013. I am expecting that PS4 is going to have the better facial stuff and there would be better multiplayer experience on the upcoming gaming console. Currently there is Eyetoy 2.0 and I think there would be PS 4 Eyetoy 3.0.