Thread: Cannot bypass the fake HP Recovery Manager screen

Cannot bypass the fake HP Recovery Manager screen

My HP laptop is showing me some weird problem with it. Actually whenever I boot the system then it takes me to some System Recovery window which seems to be fake. First it shows me a black box but just for the fraction of a second and after that it scans for the problems and after that it prompts me to send the details and finally opens the Recovery Manager. I want to get out of this as soon as possible. Please help me to resolve that.

Re: Cannot bypass the fake HP Recovery Manager screen

You can try to do the system restore on your computer and see if that can cure the issue. For that, just restart your computer and then keep on pressing the F8 button. This will show you the option for the safe mode. Select that option and then try to do the system restore. Restore your system at the date it was working well. I have seen some of the similar cases where restoring the system resolves the problem so I wish it will also help you.

You are having some viruses in your computer and because of that it is showing you such fake things. If you are not having any security software installed in your computer then you can install some antivirus in your computer and after that update it for the latest database. After doing the update, scan the system with it and clean all the files that are infected. If this is because of some virus infection then this will resolve the problem for you.

If you are getting any such HP Recovery Manager screen on your laptop and you think that this is fake then you can just contact to the HP support and ask them about the problem. They will tell you that what is the HP Recovery Manager and why this is coming all the times on your screen. They will tell you the way by which you can solve such problem. This will be the best way that I think to solve the problem. Please reply back if you get the solution for this.

I think that some of the files in your computer are corrupted and because of that it is not able to boot the system properly. So if none of the solution is helping you to resolve the problem then you can try to do repair of the system and that can solve the problem for you. It’s very simple to do the repair. Just start with the normal installation of the Windows and when it asks you for the kind of installation then you will have to select the Repair. Once you choose that then you will not have to do anything with that. It will do the remaining work on itself.

The HP Recovery Manager will ensure in opposition to reasonably lamentable information misfortune. HP Backup & Recovery Manager makes secure the information and framework state of your HP machine by taking planned previews, which might be archived in a secured zone on the essential hard drive, an auxiliary hard drive, a grid drive, or on outer optical media. Make Recovery Discs (CDs or DVDs) dependent upon the product representation delivered from the processing plant or your programming representation that incorporates your customizations and information. Framework auxiliary and debacle recuperation is now easier and more compelling for all users, paying little heed to connectivity.

I am having the same problem. So what your are saying is that if I put in the windows 7 disk and repair the system I wont lose any files?