Thread: PS 4 would be either epic fail or great strategy

PS 4 would be either epic fail or great strategy

Well I have come to know that there would be releasing of the PS 4 by next few years. Wii U is released and Microsoft has also introduced that they are going to release there gaming console soon. What do you thing Sony would wait to 2016 to release the PS4? Or they would release the product really soon. Let me know whether you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: PS 4 would be either epic fail or great strategy

I don’t agree that the Sony would release PS4 in the year of 2016. If I am not wrong they might start to sell the console this year only. Or it could be an epic fail for the coming 2 years. Why I am saying because the PS3 is quite good and the graphic quality of this particular console is quite great. I don’t think so people would not pay money for the PS4 if they are having already one. So I don’t think so there would be no future for the PS4.

I also agree with you Sony would not wait for the year of 2016. It could be possible that the PS4 would be released after 2 years. Sony has told that the PS3 is having the total life span of the 10 years but it did not mean that the it would take to release the console for the 10 years. Well PS3 would die slowly as it was happen into the situation of the PS1 or PS2. Well the PS3 is having the great graphical look and feel than that of the other portable device.

I am unable to figure out why Sony is making another gaming console and there is already better gaming console into market. They have told me that they are looking to make better graphic engine and I think it would be quite terrible reason to build the system. Or it could be possible that the Sony has planned something revolutionary to build the next system. Whatever would be the reason I am hoping that Sony would make the great gaming console.

Well I let you know that Nintendo new console is not killer for the PS3. It would be the very first HD console but there is no announcement from the developer of the game. also there is an announcement from the Microsoft about the releasing of the new console. If there is something new and original then I think we need to wait for the next 2 to 3 years. So far is PS3 is rocking in the market and there is no need to have new gaming console so far.

It would be an interesting thing to see if Sony is going to wait for the couple of years to release the PS4. It is well known that the Xbox is holding the place for the gaming console for many years. I am expecting that the PS4 will have support for the multiplatform gaming. I am hoping that the we are going to have great time with the upcoming PS4. Let see what is going to be happen into future.