Thread: Unable to log in hp simplepass

Unable to log in hp simplepass

I have been a registered user of the Hp simple pass and there have been no issue with it running ever since I first created my account , but , recently when I tried to login on to the simple pass , it gave me the error which said that I need to login in to website , but I am already on the logon screen , does some one has any idea about this as I don ‘t wan to do to the vendor again and request him to solve my problem , thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to log in hp simplepass

What happens when you try to login into your e-mail account and other account like the your social networking account that you are using , moreover there use facebook and Google buzz to check what they say about the login screen , please see that the browser setting Aare correct and you are using the right login screen .It would be really nice if you could post back the browser that you are using and the website that you are trying to access and the Os that you are using on your system .

Hii , thanks for an fast reply o my query actually that was very fast I was not excepting such a fast reply , but well thanks pretty good for me ,well I am using opera 10 , and I am trying to access some site that I cannot state here in public as it is office related , and I am using Windows XP as my operating system , I would , And I don ‘t have the expect model number of my laptop as I don ‘t know where to see the number from .

I would simply suggest you to uninstall the hp simplepass application for recovery manager and then select the recovery manager, and allow it run until it prompt you to terminate the process , this would help you out , or else you can also on the either way round got all program via start and then search h recovery manager and then re-install it and then select the hp simple pass for listing this and the instruction that are there , and then try using it again .

Appreciation for the speedy reply. I contain the Egis request and exposed that the immobilize utility is accessible in the pop-up in the icon. as soon as I inquire the query in the beginning, that icon was not presentation in my organization tray, but on one occasion I originate it, there was the "Disable HP Simplepass" option. and that just worked as a charm for me , thank you for all the replies that you gave me