Thread: PS4 is not having improved graphic and it will be for girls

PS4 is not having improved graphic and it will be for girls

I have played lots of video game on the PS3 of mine. I have found that PS4 is going to have the better accessible experience but there would be lack of the visual quality of the game. I have also come to know that this particular device is targeted for the girls. Let me know whether the thing I have come to know is true or false. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: PS4 is not having improved graphic and it will be for girls

I don’t agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here. well I think the next generation of the console would be going to have the better graphical experience than that of the console which we are having right know. I would not happy if the PS4 is not having the better look and feel than that of the PS4. Well but still I am waiting for the official announcement from the Sony on this particular matter and I will let you know about the same.

If there is no improvement in the graphic quality of the device then I am doubting that this particular device would be failed. It does not make any sense if PS3 and PS4 is having the same look and feel into the game. If there is no improvement to argue then I am sure that this particular device is totally failed. I am hoping that the thing which we have discussed would be wrong totally. We would be offered with the great graphical look on this particular device.

We are talking about the console which is into the R&D phase. If the people are talking that there is no improvement into the graphic quality of the game then I am sure that he is not having any idea about the thing which we are talking over here. I am not going entertain any rumor which are over there into the market. I would only consider the point if there is any announcement from the Sony itself.

Well I don’t agree the thing which you have mentioned over here. according to me the PS4 would have the better graphical look then that of the gaming consoles which are released so far. If this particular feature is not included then I am sure that we are going to have the great technology into the game. if it is same as PS3 then I would say that the PS4 is failed totally. I would get PS2 or PS3 than that of having PS4 for me.

I am sure that the Sony would be defeated id PS4 is not having the better graphics. I think we should comment until and unless there is no announcement from the developer of this particular device PS4. If this particular thing is true and I would stick with PS3 and then I would wait for the PS4 rather than having PS3. Anyway I am really excited about the releasing of the PS24 which is going to be happen really soon.