Thread: Is it AMD Llano cheap gaming laptop?

Is it AMD Llano cheap gaming laptop?

I have recently purchased the AMD Llano and I have purchased it since two to three weeks ago and I have attached the internet connection of MTNL I have a simple question occurring in my mind is that am I able to play the game of Crysis under the maximum settings. And I am having the problem in the laptop. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Is it AMD Llano cheap gaming laptop?

I was also having the GTX 295. And it was not running in my laptop and I was also not able to solve the problem. So that is why I reinstall the Crysis game and after that a pop everything up to the 1920 x 1080 with max everything. And it is like the 3 fps slideshow. And in this case it is Not at the GTX 295 is the end-all, but in this case the Crysis will be playing on the high resolution but it is still respectable.

This game is in the equipped with graphics from the Radeon HD 6000 and I think that the Crysis will not working in any of the high definition laptop. And I think that you have to from DirectX 11 to OpenCL, and you have to take the Blu-ray and UVD3 3D video acceleration. And I think that the budget-oriented A4 series is the best laptop that I have ever used. And this consist of the dual-core models with half the cache and 240 shades. And it should be in the GPU.

All in one I think that you have to just purchase the gaming laptop this laptop is especially in the budget segment. And I think that it will launch in two to three years to launch the laptop. And this will play all the games in the LAPTOP. And in this case AMD can finally offer something. You have to just use the DX11-class integrated GPU.

I think that you have to purchase the laptops of the A series it is having the high battery life. And the entry level of the entry-level APU, the A4-3300M, The clock speed is about 2.5GHz max clock speed and the thermal design power of 35W. And then you have to 1.4GHz and 1.9GHz. It is having the great performance. And the configuration is it is having dual core i5 chips are about 30% faster than AMD’s quad core A8

Thank you for the replies and now I have I have replaced the laptop with the new AMD laptop. And now I have able to play the crysis game on the laptop that I have purchased. And now I am able to to from DirectX 11 to OpenCL amd I have used use the DX11-class integrated GPU.