Thread: Driver error-19 for Blu-Ray Lightscribe optical drive.

Driver error-19 for Blu-Ray Lightscribe optical drive.

I’m having the HP Pavilion dv7-1267cl laptop which is having the window vista installed in it and having the 4 gb ram and optical drive of LightScribe Blu-Ray. Well when I was trying to write the dvd from it the windows was not able to recognize the LightScribe Blu-Ray for this I had even uninstall the drivers and the reinstall it again and it gives me an code error. I don’t know what may be the cause of the problem can anyone suggest me regarding this.

Re: Driver error-19 for Blu-Ray Lightscribe optical drive.

Well for the windows had found the drivers from the device manager but was not able to reinstall it gives an code error 109 stating that “Windows is not able to start the particular hardware device because its configuration information is incomplete” I had search for this on Microsoft but I dint get anything working for me. I think the new drivers for it will going to fix the issue but I’m not sure regarding that. hope that will going to help you alot.

Well you will surely going to get the solution from the Microsoft site and I think for that you have to make the modification in your registry. Well I’m using the iTunes and usually I keep getting the message from the iTunes regarding I was not able to burn the disk as I had installed the version which is not compatible for this I had reinstall the iTunes but I got a error code 39 stating that the windows had loaded the drivers but was not able to find the hardware device.

I think you cd or dvd drives might be missing some important parts which is not able to recognize the windows and even other programs for that you are not able to play and access the cd and dvd and this issue persist after installing or uninstalling or even updating the programs and even the windows. It will also occur if you had upgraded the window vista, windows 7 and even reinstalling the cd and dvd recording program and even uninstalling the Microsoft digital image.

Well it easy to do this just go to start and then in run just type recovery and from there you will going to the recovery manager and there see for the advanced option and from there you will going to get the menu choice which will going o option for re uninstalling the drivers and after doing so then restart the system and then after the system boot up re install the drivers and then again re start the system for the systems changes and then check if the problem still persist with you.

Well I had uninstall the iTunes and even the drivers and then restart the system and again install it and reboot the system and I was able to see the driver for the LightScribe Blu-Ray and its working smoothly with the iTunes built I’m still getting the error message from the iTunes stating that it was not able to burn the cd so please reinstall the iTunes. Then I had again uninstall the drivers and iTunes and then delete the entry for it from the system registry and then re install it again and it start working.

You might be getting the following error when you might be viewing the cd drive in the device manager. Well if you still get the same problem then you must get the drivers from the manufacturer and then completely uninstall the drivers and then install the new drivers and then try to run the DVD drive. And just remember that the Lightscribe drivers and even the drivers for your Blu ray drive are usually different.