Thread: How to spoof a Hitachi 59 to Hitachi 47

How to spoof a Hitachi 59 to Hitachi 47

I’m well-known this jungleflasher in the last three month. Now I want to do the spoofing on this Hitachi 59 to Hitachi 47. I’ve tried several techniques in spoofing but none of them has worked to do it no further. When I try to do this task in my console then I’m try to save. Just the center light flashes on this console and It won't eject. Can anyone please give me some information to perform this task. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to spoof a Hitachi 59 to Hitachi 47

You may need to pot tweak your drive. This is necessary in this Xbox gaming console. In this process we are reduce the resistance of current flow to the laser diode. It is mostly rising the lasers power. The laser beam will make it easier which is focused by the laser lens. Then in the result, the reflected back light. so it will be detect by the optical sensor assemblies. This is the common way that help to do this kind of task onto the system.

I have the original key of DVD and I'm not like on putting it to my Xbox 360 online gaming console. The drive is almost die and I have it flashed with iXtreme LT v1.0. Hence I decided to replace this device with the other one. Hence I think there are so many Xbox device present on the market that will be help to solve such kind of problem. I will be recommended you that if you have faced the similar problem, then need to buy this new device.

For doing this task you need to do this task and it will be help you to do such kind of complicated task onto the system. Then open the firmware up in Firmware ToolBox 3.0. After opening this version you need to select the tools option and then use the inbuilt Spoof Firmware option. This is to be capable and it will be help to do such task on the Xbox 360 gaming console. This will be work on the Xbox 360 gaming console without any problem.

For doing this kind of task you need special prevention. I will suggest you that do not use jungleflasher for spoofing over Hitachi drives. Then you need to restore your drive to stock firmware. And just try to open original firmware 1.51 for Hitachi v59. Then next is to be choosing Tools /Direct Drive Flash / Differential Flash PATCH. Then you need to select read and detect dissimilarity. Finally click Yes button and this will solve your problem.

You need to maintain read the firmware of the original drive and spoofed it. This is the mostly need in this gaming console and it arrives to flashing the keys. It will not communicate with drive. Then make sure it is visible on device. If this drive is in mode b, then it is visible in windows device. The raw mode if the firmware will be capable to do this task. Then just do this and it will be help to solve this problem.