Thread: Can we use external microphone with Panasonic Hdc-sd60 ?

Can we use external microphone with Panasonic Hdc-sd60 ?

Hi I have a Panasonic HDC= SD 60 camcorder and in it I have 8GB SDHC card. I was freshly come across many other device off course the camcorders, and seen that there is a facility to use an external microphone with it, so my question is the same as can we use the same microphone with the model that I have? Or for that I need to buy another device? Please help me with this as soon as possible thanks.

Re: Can we use external microphone with Panasonic Hdc-sd60 ?

Very sadly I have to say that you cannot use any such device like microphone with the camcorder you have though it does not have the capability to make use of an external mic. As I seen on the website for this feature I was wondering after seeing it because I seen that though it don’t have any such audio jack in it but it does have a group of manual audio controls, so might be possible that it have some other way to use the microphone.

You cannot use the microphone rather you must have to use the speaker that is built in with the camcorder. It has a built-in microphone and that has zoom mic potential, which allows the audio recording to make attention on whatever the camcorder is zoomed into. I would say the design of your camcorder is quite odd, because I haven’t seen any such ever before, I mean to say with the couple of audio option in it but don’t have any port for the mic, this is absolutely odd.

Hey thanks for the suggestion, I fact I am also regretting since I bought this camcorder, but now I have decided to have a device who has this capability to attach the mic also, and off course I am not going to get it from the Panasonic for sure, so is there anyone who has idea about the camcorders or whatever the device would be gently welcome. I would like if someone recommend me some of the model from which I can choose the one. Thanks.

Not only you, but I am also frustrated after buying the Panasonic but after that I just bought another from the sony and its Sony DCR-HC96, so would recommend you the same to buy, and in this device you’ll not get the mic only but as well as the bluetooth feature as well. You can search this product on the internet also, because whatever I know would be least enough to mentioned, so if you visit the site you’ll get better information for sure, with the perfect specifications.

Hi, I have Sony Handycam HDR-CX700V, and it has the functionality for which you are looking at, a variety of ports for connecting different medias with the device and the most importantly you can connect the jack also to the camcorder, and it has a built in speaker as well, and this is just a audio connectivity option but there are lots more feature regarding the videos as well, the lens quality is also very good through which you can get the higher quality pictures with the HD quality.

As you have mentioned that you are willing to buy an camcorder or any such equivalent device for yourself, I would say you need to go through the camera buying guide for sure, because if we just suggest one or two models, so that won’t be that helpful, but if you look at the guide you’ll get the better idea as you can get too many model to compare with each other. Or in other way you can have option to choose as, decide for which brand you are looking for and then visit their respective website, there also you’ll get too many models with detailed description.