Thread: HP Pavilion Elite e9150t freezes randomly

HP Pavilion Elite e9150t freezes randomly

In my HP Pavilion Elite e9150t computer I am using windows vista and my computer was working properly. Now some days before I have reinstalled windows vista in my computer because of the virus attack in my HP Pavilion Elite e9150t computer. Now after installing the windows vista in my HP Pavilion Elite e9150t I am experiencing one problem with my computer. Now my computer gets freeze randomly. Some time my computer also gives me blue screen issue. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: HP Pavilion Elite e9150t freezes randomly

Normally blue screen issue occurs when there is something with your graphic driver. I think you should first remove the graphic driver from your HP Pavilion Elite e9150t and after that you have to insert the computer driver Cd in your computer Cd ROM and after that you have to install the graphic driver in your computer. if after reinstalling the graphic driver also if you are getting the same issue then I think you have to install the updated version of graphic driver in your computer. I think after doing that your problem will get solved.

There was similar problem occurred with my computer and after that I have reinstalled graphic driver in my computer but after reinstalling the graphic driver in my computer also I was facing the same problem. Now after that I have download the updated graphic driver from official website of the HP and after downloading that driver in my computer I have installed it in my computer and after installing the updated driver in my computer I am not getting any issue with my computer. I think you should also try this solution.

According to me there might be something wrong with the RAM of your computer and that is why I would like to tell you that first you have to remove the RAM stick from your computer and after that put another RAM stick in your computer now after doing that you have to check whether same problem is coming after putting the different RAM stick in your computer or not. if you didn’t get any problem after that then I think there might be something wrong with your RAM stick.

If your HP Pavilion Elite still freezing randomly even after trying the above tricks then I think you should try this trick to solve this problem. First you have to update the BIOS in your HP Pavilion Elite laptop and after updating the BIOS you have to take the backup of all the data from your laptop and after that reinstall the operating system in your laptop. Now after reinstalling the operating system you will not able to solve this issue.