Thread: Cannot use wireless key in HP Compaq 6530b

Cannot use wireless key in HP Compaq 6530b

I am using HP Compaq 6530b and I am using windows XP in my laptop. I normally connect internet in my laptop with the help of Ethernet wire and I use Wireless only when i use my laptop outside of my home. Now suddenly my laptop has started giving me one issue. Now whenever I try to turn on the warless module at that time I am not able to turn on the warless. Please tell me how to turn on the wireless in my laptop. Any help will be appreciated.

re: Cannot use wireless key in HP Compaq 6530b

If you are not able to use the wireless in your HP Compaq 6530b then you have to first open the device manager in your laptop and after that you have to check whether your wireless option is enabled there or not. If wireless option is not enable there then you have to enable it and after that you when you press the Wireless button at that time you will not get any issue. This solution will enable you to use wireless in your HP Compaq 6530b again.

It looks like there is something wrong with your HP Wireless Assistant in your HP Compaq 6530b laptop and that is why you are facing this issue; I think you should first check that all the setting is proper in your HP Wireless Assistant and while checking the whole setting if you find anything wrong then change the setting. Now after changing the setting you have to check whether your problem get solved or not I think after doing that you will be able to use the wireless in your laptop.

If you are still facing the same issue in your laptop even after changing the setting in your HP Wireless Assistant then I will suggest you to first uninstall the HP Wireless Assistant from your laptop and after that you have to rub Ccleaner in your laptop. Now after doing that you have to restart the laptop. Now after restarting the laptop you have to install the HP Wireless Assistant again your laptop. Now after installing the HP Wireless Assistant you will not get any issue with your laptop wireless.

In my laptop I was also facing the same problem and after that I have tried to solve my wireless Issue in my mobile by trying many different ricks. But after doing that I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the HP Wireless Assistant in my laptop but after reinstalling the HP Wireless Assistant also I was not able to use wireless in my laptop. Now after doing that I have downloaded updated version of HP Wireless Assistant in my laptop and after that I have installed HP Wireless Assistant in my laptop and my problem gets solved.

I have tried to solve this issue by checking the wireless option in Device manager but when I check the wireless option in device manager at that time it was enabled already. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the HP Wireless Assistant in my laptop but after that also my wireless was not working. Now I don’t know how to use wireless I my laptop. Updating the HP Wireless Assistant also didn’t make any difference.

Re: Cannot use wireless key in HP Compaq 6530b

If you are still facing the same issue even after reinstalling the HP Wireless Assistant in your HP Compaq 6530b then I think you need to try to solve this issue by reinstalling the wireless driver in your laptop and after reinstalling the driver check whether it makes any difference or not. If that trick doesn’t help you then you have to first download the updated drivers in your laptop and after that install and after downloading that you will not face any issues.