Thread: How can I move my phone pictures to sd card on lg ally

How can I move my phone pictures to sd card on lg ally

I am using a LG Ally mobile phone that I bought last week and I am finding it very difficult to transfer the pictures from my phone memory to the SD card. When I connect this phone via the USB cable on my computer I cannot access the pictures from my phone and thus cannot store it on my card. Can it be possible if the pictures can be automatically saved in the SD card instead of the phone memory? Thanks for any help.

Re: How can I move my phone pictures to sd card on lg ally

Well, if you have the memory card already inserted in your LG Ally phone then all the pictures that you take from you phone gets automatically saved in your SD card. You can also find some file manager software which is available in the app market of google and you can download and install it in your mobile phone to manage every pictures stored in your inbuilt memory and sd card memory.

Re: How can I move my phone pictures to sd card on lg ally

There is an easy way to save pics from your phone to computer via the Usb cable. First connect phone to pc via usb cable and then place your finger at the top of the screen display and slide it down. It will open a setting showing notifications, here tap the button to mount to SD card. Go to my computer and the camera will show as your next available drive letter, just open it and you will find the DCIM folder where all the pics are saved.

All you need to do is just mount and unmount the SD card in your phone for getting the access. Once you have connected the phone to the PC then swipe down from your finger on your screen display from above and then mount the volume. After that you will get a pop up on the pc to open the folder where you can copy all the pictures that you want. There is also a VZ manager software in the app store that you can download and install, for transferring music and photos.