Thread: Toshiba Satellite Pro A300 laptop is not showing list of networks

Toshiba Satellite Pro A300 laptop is not showing list of networks

Hello friends I am using Toshiba Satellite Pro A300 laptop in which I was using Windows vista I my laptop. Now before some days I have installed windows 7 in my laptop and after installing windows 7 my laptop has started giving me one issue. Now whenever i try to search wireless network in my laptop at that time after searching for so many time it shows up nothing. Please tell me what I should do to get my warless working properly.

Re: Toshiba Satellite Pro A300 laptop is not showing list of networks

If you are not able to connect your Toshiba Satellite Pro A300 laptop wireless with your router then first of all I would like to tell you that try to connect your laptop with your router after disabling the Wireless from device manager and after that enabling it. Some time by doing this trick it will detect the network connection properly. First go to the device manager and after that disable the Wireless and then enable it again. Now after that check whether same problem is coming or not?

There may be something wrong with your router which you are trying to connect with your laptop and that is why I will suggest you to try to connect your Toshiba Satellite Pro A300 laptop with other router and after that check whether your laptop is showing that router in network list or not. If your laptop is showing the router in network list then I think there might be something wrong with your router and if you get the same problem then I think you should check in your laptop whether all the drivers are properly installed or not.

I have one solution which you can try to solve this problem. With my Dell laptop I was also facing the similar problem and after that I have tied to solve this issue by trying so many tricks but none of the tricks worked for me. Now after that my friend suggest me to reset the router and after that I you will be able to solve this issue. I have tried that solution and after resetting the router my problem get solved. Now after that my laptop is showing my router in network list.

If you are facing the same problem even after resetting the router then I think you should try to solve this issue by removing the Wireless driver from your laptop and after that you have to run driver cleaner in your laptop and after running the driver cleaner in your Toshiba Satellite Pro A300 laptop you have to restart the laptop. Now after restarting the laptop you have to insert Driver CD and after that install the wireless driver in your laptop again. Now after doing that you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not.

It looks like that this problem is occurring due to driver incompatibility with your operating system and that is why you to download the windows 7 supported driver. You can download the windows 7 supported drivers by visiting the Toshiba official web site and after that you have to click on the support button and then select the driver download option. Now it will ask you for your laptop model number and you have to select your laptop then download the drivers for warless. After that install the warless drivers and then your problem will get solved.

As you have said I have downloaded the windows 7 supported drivers for my Toshiba Satellite Pro A300 laptop from the official website of the Toshiba and after downloading that I have uninstalled old drivers which was installed in my laptop. Now after removing that driver I have installed updated drivers in my laptop. Now after installing the updated drivers all the things are working properly. Thank you so much for your help.