Thread: Mobile camera vs digital camera and camcorder

Mobile camera vs digital camera and camcorder

Hi, I am very camera savvy person and I have a very good cell phone from the Sony Ericsson, but still as I am not satisfied with the camera that I have got with it, so I am planning to have another digital camera separately, but I want to know that what is the difference the camera of the both the devices, is there lens has got some change or the technology that it uses has some difference, and the main question is like as I have mentioned in the title itself, which one is the good device to capture the pictures.

Re: Mobile camera vs digital camera and camcorder

I am wondering because how you can compare a mobile camera with a particular separate camera though you have nice phone, and thank god you have got the idea about it at least, because both the device uses different technology off course, though the mobile you can get the pictures to certain limit if you concern about the size, and the lenses are also different in both the devices, camera uses very high quality lenses while in the mobile phone you’ll get it only as just a feature.

If you are planning to have any such device than you should not compare them at least, you can compare between the digital camera and the camcorder, because there are many models in this categories that you can compare, but if you have a cell phone which is latest then I think in that you might have gotten very good camera with HD recording, so if you already have any such model, then I would say no need to have any such more device.

As you have mentioned that you have a cell phone from the sony ericsson so in that if you have a phone with K series, than they have very good camera, no need to buy another one, but if suppose you are willing to give some more money than that’s good idea, if you compare those device, then I would through the digital camera you’ll get the zooming up to 16X to 32X . but in the mobile camera it is 4X or maximum up to 8X. but according to me you should not get the camcorder, because it would be firstly too costly and the function that you’ll get would be limited only.

Go with the digital camera, and in that also you can have too many models so among them you should choose from the sony cybershot, because in that you’ll get too many functionality, and as the above user mentioned there is no comparison between the device that you have mentioned because they both are good at their place only. and camera’s are specially design to capture images only. and off course if you got the digital camera you’ll get more functions as compare to mobile camera.