Thread: Pokemon Tower Defense game on Motorola bionic

Pokemon Tower Defense game on Motorola bionic

I have just brought a Motorola droid bionic and as everyone does, I am totally immersed in discovering new feature this for that are stored in this phone , but there are many things that I need to do about his phone , so I have also activated an unlimited plan for my cell and now started exploring the features online , recently I downloaded a game called Pokémon tower defense, but I am not been able to get a clear graphics is this game a bug as I don ‘t want to have any virus on my phone.

Re: Pokemon Tower Defense game on Motorola bionic

I would strongly not suggest you to use this game as this game is more like a bug on system while on other this game works just fine this is normally due to poor programming that is done for this , however the stray must be surely good and that why this game is rated as 4.8 star rating ,but , I would still recommend you to give this game and un-install it as this games has a horrible graphics when I first saw it on my mobile.

I have been playing this game on my Android galaxy fit and I think that is a very descent game to play , where you don ‘t need to worry much about this as there are very few or no virus yet released for the android platform so I think you should get back and install this game on your phone and then play this I am just addicted to this game and I think this game has exceeded my expectations and but no doubt when that comes to this the graphics looks very odd while playing this game.

Well I think these games get much tougher as you go further in this game and that would be even better when you are In the initial stages more over r I think that this game should be put in the most recommended game as this keep you pretty busy there, for example there is a good one that I am came across with while placing this game it threw me up for a loop when they are starting conning from both sides of the screen.

Regrettably this got wrench off the advertise by Google. with the intention of is alright despite the fact that in view of the fact that the developers affirmed they would not stop operational on it for Android very soon because of that. Well I am sorry for my late reply as I was pretty busy with other things that were going on .