Thread: Finally I hack PSP 3001

Finally I hack PSP 3001

I have the psp 3001 in the last couple of days and few days before I want to do the hacking task on this PlayStation Portable video gaming console. Then I read several articles related to this issue. Finally I go the solution to hack this PSP 3001. I do this task using the firmware 5.03 version and this will be the best for this kind of task. Should anyone know the other way to do this task? Any suggestion will be appreciate.

Re: Finally I hack PSP 3001

We all know that we can hack any type of psp device even the more secure PSP go gaming console. This hacking the PSP 3001 for the first time is to be very difficult but later on it is easy. We need to just researching all the useful application which is provide this kind of information. It is the best part of this system that help to hack the PSP using the application. The best thing to do this task are psp as a gba emulator. This will be help to do this.

The Homebrew Enabler for PSP 6.31 and 6.35 is also the good choice to do this task. I have use a PSP 3000 slim 6.31 in the last two month. Then I use this Homebrew application to do this task. Initially my PSP system has been Crashes and it immediately shuts down. Then I read the article related to this and follow the process to do this task. It works and finally I does this task on this PSP. This will be works without any extra problem.

Recently I just purchase a new PSP 3000. Then immediately i downloaded the firmware 6.35 on to the system. It was not make any problem until I try to logging into YouTube site. Then when I try to watch any videos on YouTube this will be make problem. Then for solving this problem I use the update task on this PSP but this will be not work. Finally I read somewhere that the hacking will be able to solve such problem. Then I do this task and installed psptube. This will be work and the problem is to be solved completely.

For doing this task you need to try enable popsloader in your PlayStation Portable. Then you need to view the link provided by the Register. It will illustrate you the actual features of the popsloader version. This psploader will be capable to do the hacking task on this system. This will be also help to bypass the difficulty on the warning screen. Every playstation 1 games on the PlayStation Portable will be requiring popsloader.