Thread: Where can I get apple Iphone Accessories

Where can I get apple Iphone Accessories

Hi, I have a apple Iphone and when were shifting to another place actually I lost all my accessories so I don’t have any of them right now, so I have planned to purchase it again, but I have heard that there are certain limitation as we can’t get the accessories from the other region apart from the region from where we have get the original accessories, isn’t it? I am confused about it, need to know about that. thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Where can I get apple Iphone Accessories

I am not getting about which accessory you are talking about, because according to me there is no such restriction that you have mentioned, this only comes in to consideration when you concern the firmware update, Except that you can purchase the accessories form anywhere, and off course the way you want, so it would be better if you tell me the name of some accessories more specifically thus to help you better.

Yeah exactly I have the same opinion as the above user, as you can buy any thing for your smartphone and from anywhere. You can have two option to buy those accessories, as you can buy the same from the local shop and the best an my recommended way to buy it online. You can decide between that, but remember one thing that if you order any accessories from the internet you need to pay some more amount then the local MRP because they include too many other taxes also and the delivery charges off course.

Hey thanks dudes as I was confused between that only, as from where can I get those accessories actually, and actually I want buy a good leather cover, and the ear phone and the charger and the data cable for my smartphone, It would be great if I got this all from the same location. Any more suggestion?

My recommendation is to buy this accessories from the internet only though you have to pay some more money but you’ll get variety of ranges and between the products, you can have multiple choices to select from. And it’s not compulsory that you have to buy the accessories particularly for the Iphone only, you can have some other phones accessories too, yeah some of them such as battery that you must have to buy for IPhone only, but you can have other earphone also and the case as well, and according to me you should try to get it from the Ebay, a very good e commerce website, there are too many others also you can try that also.

You can have a option to buy this accessories from the apple’s support center also, from there you’ll get the original accessories for your smartphone, I have also got for my phone from there only, and the most important thing is like whenever you purchase any item from there you’ll get the warranty for sure, so you can return it if get damaged. So according to me that would be the only best option really, you can get the address of the nearest support center from the internet.