Thread: Does anyone knows the Bionic screen aspect ratio

Does anyone knows the Bionic screen aspect ratio

I have been used nokia N8 now and that seems to be a phone that is too heavy in the use of application and is generally overloaded when we want to use it which often lags the phone behind hone I wanted a better phone and I decided on Motorola bionic , but this time I have made a clear research about this phone and I think the software and the stability of the phone is nice ,but the only problem that I have is the screen aspect ratio , I want to know the exact screen aspect ratio of the phone is there any way through which I can make out this as I have been seen the pictures of that on the internet but I am not been able to figure out the exact aspect ratio.

Re: Does anyone knows the Bionic screen aspect ratio

The exact aspect ratio that you want cannot be found online you need to see that with your own hand ls as the perspective of the different use differs and that makes a huge difference in the aspect ratio. SO it would be better for imagination the aspect ratio if you have seen any of the mobile phones that come close to the screen aspect ratio that you have mentioned here. So please post back with the similar phone that you have seen so that we could tell you if that is more or less.

Thanks for the reply, at least someone heard my problem, well I that Motorola bionic has a 4.3 inch display and , I have already seen droid X and droid 1 and droid 2 both the phones so I think know it would be easy for you guys to help me out and I want to know if that is a little taller or bigger or thinner in the diagonal length of the phone , so that I would get a better idea about the phone . Thanks in advance.

Well , my friend has this phone and It seems that the phone is same as that of the Driod X that Motorola release ,yes that is exactly same , I have just seen the both the phones together and I say that they are exactly the same and they also share a same screen height .I hope that help you out , other than this there is no problem with the phone and I think all the Droid and the Bionic phone has approx the same aspect ratio.

Even thought I think my post would not be directly applicable with the screen aspect query that you have asked but I thought that the dimension might just give you an exact idea about the phone that you are looking forward to here are the physical dimension of the phones for Driod X that is 5,02 in height 2.08 in width and 038 in vertical height , and for Bionic it is 4.96 in height 2.63 in width and 0.52 in vertical width , mind you all the measurement that I have stated above are in cms .

I am just assuming that it has square pixels and that would be same as 16*9 aspect ratio that is available in HD screens in the market but that is quite taller in the camera mode that you take a shoot , more specifically in the portrait mode that you are using it is 480*800 screens that tare there , so that would basically be narrower and taller than HTC EVO although they both share a same screen width and height .

Well thanks your suggestion just helped me out , but , I was prefer a slightly wider aspect ratio with this phone , but however at least I got a approximate idea about the phone that I used this was there but there but , I think that I would be better to use a a screen that was there , I think that it might be much better for me to do this , thanks for all the solution that you guys game me .Thanks again for the expert suggestion.