Thread: Does Google Maps 4.1 update works well with Motorola Droid

Does Google Maps 4.1 update works well with Motorola Droid

I am a user and Droid or Smartphone to use this very well and earlier than I try anything on my phone; I liked seeing all the things that are errors or features. This time he had read in several places Droid users were having troubles with Google Maps 4.1 update as soon as it opened. Is it functioning well now? I was holding to get, for the reason that I had not seen anything being said about it, one way or another.

Re: Does Google Maps 4.1 update works well with Motorola Droid

As the Google map has entered the mobile phone for a long instant. Many people using this map demonstrate the moving direction. An android device for this is the best. That is the version I did used and I'm not having any problems. I only use it today. Well, do not acclimatize to you about the small laps in just be deficient in of role within it. If you lose your way, and then be on their approach, you cannot quarry up any help from Google Map. Hope this helps.

I had to uninstall the new version yesterday, because the map view coming out of the screen. The map does not move me as I was driving, very strange. So for now, 3.2.1 needs to be done. Upgrade, reinstall 4.1, if and when the My Location then my map moves me, let me touch no matter which, not even my accident after leaving what come across like flat land. This will take you back to the sight and lives in you for the rest of the way unless you repeat the action.

I was one of those with major problems. I went into the settings and de-installed all updates (not the program), and reinstall the update. The whole thing is operating as it should be now. I've used a few times since I updated. The only strange obsession was that after the download, a day after announcing the update was all set and that was the same version. Just give it a try and experience so you can make plenty of it.

I had a problem with the new update too. When I downloaded the update was done before me. I uninstalled the updates one and it worked. Then I set off to the market and download the updated version. The whole lot works now. Although the version has not changed the "build #" was from 4124 to 4126. It might have been to solve the issue that now and then requires removal of the previous updates of 4.1 prior to function properly.

Works great, do not drive off the map screen. So far I am very satisfied. While I'm on the topic (a little), Latitude, who worked a few times the first time I installed it, clogged functioning for some weeks. Former times, suddenly my friend is in the right place at the map and update times between overhauls have been radically abridged. And yes, I tried all implication from Google, those proposals and suggestions, etc. nothing worked, suddenly start working and I'm happy again.