Thread: Motorola droid getting hot as Sync is running all the time also battery draining quickly

Motorola droid getting hot as Sync is running all the time also battery draining quickly

In my droid synchronization symbol only began to appear all the time. The phone is hot and the battery runs out a flash. The first time I grasp what kind of fault note that says there are troubles with synchronization at this time, verify back later. I've in no way perceive that message again, however the trouble prolong. It stops when you turn on automatic synchronization of all, but I really do not regard that as a solution. From what I can explain to, there was no amending in the way it worked previous to. Do you have any suggestions regarding it?

Re: Motorola droid getting hot as Sync is running all the time also battery draining quickly

This happened to me also gave me stable sync icon; it was very hot even when made off the phone and back, and the continuous synchronization. I assume that usually displays the symbol on the timing of Gmail. So for that you should strive changing the frequency of synchronization. So you have to delete all accounts associated with it and after removing these accounts should be readd to work. So try to do the fixation as said.

Re: Motorola droid getting hot as Sync is running all the time also battery draining quickly

This can happen when you have many days many days demanding to sync Gmail or synchronization with several directories are synchronized at the equivalent time. If you go to Settings> Accounts and sync then see the underneath the screen and the synchronization of your Gmail account. Something that keeps flashing along 7-8 seconds in the underside of the screen, but is so fast you can barely read. I think it says "Sync is currently experiencing problems." Synchronization flashes red for a split second Gmail at the same time. I think this is the culprit.

Try reinstating the phone to manufacture settings. The phone you are using is working on the Android OS. Phone OS can get trapped in a loop during the execution of some applications. If the phone gets wedged in a loop, then it must be restarted to return to work status. To restore the phone OS, go to Settings and select the Restore button and let the entire practice. After completing the procedure, if that solves the problem.

The equivalent seems occurring to me this morning. I do not identify if you initiate a way out yet, but this is what worked for me: Settings> Account & sync> select your Gmail account. This shows that everything is synchronized via your Gmail account. For me, there was an element in the box was a red exclamation point adjacent to it. It was marked "Sync Picasa Web Albums." I HAVE a Picasa Web album! I unchecked this box and the sync icon in the notification bar was not immediately returned.

I feel it is moreover the application is executing in the milieu that is draining energy. I say this because I myself have an Android phone that lasts all day, the battery tenure is descent. So I believe there is no foremost issue, since the battery referred on Android phones. So stop tormenting. If you have any application running in the background block and see the battery life has improved. So we deal with this proposal that will certainly help. Let me know if this suggestion helps or not.

I had this problem a while ago and a solution that worked for me. I was having trouble with the contacts; the practice would be the unchanged though. Substitute Gmail contacts! I have no sync figure in red and all appear well. Expectantly this will help you guys too. Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> menu -> filter / all -> contacts (and contact storage) erase the data (tap OK). Then remove the battery for fewer sec then put it back and boot. I endeavor just doing an on / off, but it did not functioned until I pulled the battery.