Thread: Does Sony VITA has ended up Sony PSP Go

Does Sony VITA has ended up Sony PSP Go

I cannot believe Sony has once again managed to pull in the foot with both barrels. What could have been successful core products, such as Apple and its iPhone is the appearance of another PSP GO! Type of failure, but much higher when people realize this is a lemon. VITA is a game console like the main selling points are the tactile and address of the sensor / control with two cameras, was a product at the expense of elimination of other useful features. Anyone have an idea about it?

Re: Does Sony VITA has ended up Sony PSP Go

I'm pretty sure most players want amazing graphics and a portable, not things. Maybe they realized that no one wants to carry a bucket of peripherals to support older formats, video output and a pile of garbage other features most people do not want. The only thing that sucks is the memory card owner. And you say that the iPhone is victorious (I concur, the shit is thrilling), why is that? How are they distributed? How admired it would be if the applications are distributed in small disks or cartridges?

You're confusing the cards in the system memory to use with the card games are on. The cars are owned game - something that really makes no difference to you. After all, handheld Nintendo have used flash cards of property forever. The media is without notice, and are likely to SD or Sony Memory Stick format. Did you see the E3? There was a demonstration of a game called damage lets you change the right and persist on the PS3 edition on the right where you left off. Konami as well has a similar thought in the works for games Metal Gear Solid.

All of this matters nothing & I am sure all this is true, for example, Sony & game developers to pick, not 100% the fault of Sony. & there was a game that means crossing the compatibility of the console. But I hesitation that would do anything to support PS2. In addition to resistance when they were ever able to make utilize of a controller or a keyboard for the PSP? I will surly get. I am excited about it, like me when the PSP came out.

Not that you cannot play UMD in VITA, could not give a toss about is the truth that there is tangential in the pipeline that you can relocate your UMD or directly to a memory card or VITA PC / Media Go for subsequent transfer. I want the option. I have to laugh at the blind acceptance of the younger cohorts of the integral redundancy and inaptness with the products they previously have, although it would just take a small modification in the product to do so.

That is far from the base in this case. The PSP Go was a failure largely due to its price and the constant comparisons to the PSP. Not enough new material to nearly double the price. Also, the "going to have to buy sacrificial VITA Flash memory cards are not used in other devices," complaint is flat out wrong. Even though they are releasing a "game of the new media" is a storage device based on flash games. It is probable that the "proprietary format" exists to allow a certain level of copy defense and the protection of rewriting. PSV, actually, have interior storage and let the storage added through some other format flash memory card. My first assumption, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Micro SD, but it is a close second.

Actually, I guess people make a big deal of it. We will not know for sure until the Vita is really. Go play on your PS3. Anyhow, does anybody here loathe the name Sony gave to its handheld console subsequently? I suppose NGP sounds much superior, but what I know regarding marketing. This is as well a YouTube video full. It is likely that the mother of two Xbox fans who have been fed propaganda in life more secure than the PSN. You should get the correct information.