Thread: Need to change user-compiled Master list of things for Motorola droid

Need to change user-compiled Master list of things for Motorola droid

Hello everyone. So it was an adopter of the Motorola Q in its day, and a master list of corrections / changes of Q turned out to be very useful. I thought we could do the same for the Droid. Maybe even the mods sticky this thread. This thread will be planned into three parts i.e. Minor, Major and severe problems that make the device unusable for many people. The responses then please suggest reasonable solutions to any bugs you find or obvious omissions to the included software. I will sort and classify communications to create a master list of things that need to be addressed. Thus, the development team will not have to scroll through five thousand threads looking for things to fix.

Re: Need to change user-compiled Master list of things for Motorola droid

This may be added than one thing Verizon, Microsoft Droid what a thing, I'm not definite yet. I live in Arizona and do not change time daylight savings / reserves. When synchronizing my corp. Droid calendar, I scheduled a meeting (before the change of time, so before you get the droid)which is an hour later than it should be, that is, in my Outlook that displays the correct time, the droid shows an hour later. Meetings scheduled for the areas where time zones do not display correctly. I can schedule any meeting new displayed correctly.

Well, I think it is the autofocus errors in the camera application. I think the camera application should allow any of the pic right after taking. Third is the screen lock. This has to be configurable, i.e., should be able to choose whether to lock the screen when the time ends, or if you just want the coming up time and allows me to make activate without having to unlock. However, it has been a great phone, however, and since most of the things I'm seeing seem to be editing software, I'm happy with the progress with the updates!

The Droid supports WMA files, but not interpreting the "track number" tags correctly. This can be done if the meeting on your calendar. Swap basic functionality seems to be that if the communication in your inbox, then put an uncertain account on your calendar. To accept the Droid, go to the calendar, select the session, and set it’s accept or reject. Other than that, I agree, I would rather have the ability in the actual message.

Bluetooth connections between the Droid and sync Microsoft are crumbling. Reconnect Droid MS Sync and start the car when it often is unsuccessful. Occasionally, the phone connects well, but the connection of the media does not and vice versa. At times it connects. Sometimes both are connected. The pause control functions A2DP and next / previous track is very crumbling too. Sometimes a call comes but the voice mail if you are listening to music through Bluetooth. Initial pairing may fail when trying to enter the code while offering the MS Sync Droid. Changing the volume via A2DP is very lazy - up to 20 seconds to take effect. The volume level is not remembered independently of the speaker and headphone levels. Media player always starts playing when the connection is A2DP - should not auto-start. The phone should not be allowed to play more than one audio stream at a time, for example, Google Media Player Listen at the same time.

Well, I think these things shown below should be corrected: Policy support ActiveSync, Push automatic sub-folders Exchange Capacity Exchange e-mail search the GAL support in email, calendar and application contacts, ability to acknowledge / refuse meeting invites the application of e-mail, ring tone custom notifications based on email sender or priority mail, numerous audio profiles for the phone (i.e. in silence, apart from for phone calls) Auto-complete in full keyboard mode.

Need a way to close the Droid at night and turn it on in the morning. The BlackBerry has ability to do this. It allows you to set a timetable on weekdays and weekend hours. This saves battery life because the radios are off (including cellular radio), the operating system and applications do not run (except in a heartbeat basic level to allow the device to turn in the morning) and phone is silent. I hope the same feature should be included in the Droid.