Thread: Does it is true that Motorola droid bionic has 4.5 inch screen

Does it is true that Motorola droid bionic has 4.5 inch screen

Hello guys as we all are desperately waiting for Motorola droid bionic. How confident are we that the Bionic will include a 4.5" screen? If this is the situation I'll almost certainly be receiving a T-bolt as an alternative. Not actually crazy regarding that size moreover however don't wish for larger. What you guys think about it. I want you guys to share your opinion on it. I am sure that you guys will show your huge response thank you.

Re: Does it is true that Motorola droid bionic has 4.5 inch screen

Well, not everyone is 5'2 "with small hands and pockets. In my opinion, I'm 6'4" through big hands and pockets. At present I comprise the Droid Incredible and I am extremely tired of the tiny screen and long for somewhat to robust your hand. You comprehend the average age of American male height is 20 + 5 '9''1 / 2. Do these phones through the average population within mind. Siendo''6'1 Even myself, I consider 4.5 is fairly large. 4.3 are absolutely sufficient. Just more than four in reality is presently for show. They are supposed to be working on top of the resolution, not size.

The X in the 4.3 "extra length compared to the EVO. It was fine. I feel the most I would act is 4.5". The Droid X was a little longer than the EVO almost certainly due to the antennas on the X. If a company has to make the phone a little superior, more time to have superior antennas will happily obtain the additional size. The reason why I reserved my Droid X1 first time I get was that there was a superior reception than my droid 1. The Droid has a great reception.

In fact, X is greater than the EVO because the aspect ratio of the screen. The antennas are not a factor. The X is 16:9, a high-definition television, making it extended and slight than the EVO. I think the EVO is something like 5:03, making it wider than the X, but not so long. Both are 4.3 "from corner to corner, the screen dimensions are different. That is one of the most ignorant statements I've heard, so since your hands are so small to get a flip phone.

I wished I had the same width, while maintaining the width of the EVO/HD2. That makes the software QWERTY keys are broad and simple to write. The excellence of the Droid X screen quality, sound, and call even enhanced than the spoils of Evo, as phones. I go to AT & T, while I was gone around the Inspire! Large, Super plus AMOLED has been strong for a 4.5 "screen. I loved the Bionic so if it comes with 4.5" screen that can deal with it, but would prefer to screen 4.3 ".

Not sure of size. But I hope everything perfect, but when you leave. After my disappointment X2 I'm ready to get something that works and work within a year. X2 the delay is killing me. And the RAM is not more or less there. I'm sure to wait at least a week or two after release to ensure that no other phone is problematic. Everyone keeps saying "good battery", but that is what you really consider "good battery" for a 4G phone big as this?

I'm happy with the screen of 4.3 "on my DX. I got my D1 and I cannot consider I utilize somewhat so small. 4.5" will be superior through me. I am able to wear a size 13 wedding ring, so you are able to imagine how difficult it was the type of screen in a vertical position in the D1. Even the DX is a bit tight for me. I just hope they come soon. I've had an update waiting for over a year, 2 my 4 lines. The other thing I have wanted to family data is shared. My daughter wants a D2 or D3 one, and I'm not going to pay $ 30 a month for a child of 12 years.