Thread: Car holder for Huawei Ideos S7

Car holder for Huawei Ideos S7

Guys I am looking out for a good car holder for my tablet and i.e. Huawei Ideos S7. So an you all please suggets me some places from where I can get this holder if anyone does manages to get some then please do share it with me over here. I really need some help from you all. since you all are good experts in this kind of field and I sincerely hope that the suggestions given by you all will be very much helpful for me. That’s what I feel here. so start suggesting something new over here. I am waiting for the help.

Re: Car holder for Huawei Ideos S7

Look out for in a good online stores such as amazon you will definitely get it from there only. Also checking out in ebay will also be a good options it seems. Os that’s what I am suggesting you here. do watch out for the same. since I cannot give you the particular links for the same and hence I would say that looking at that particular websites is a good option over here. so watch out for that. You will get it in quite reasonable rate over here. I feel. so go and check out that website and I hope you will like it.

I found one in the dealextreme and the price for it is available at $14.80. so do check out for that only and the name of the product is Universal Car Windshield Swivel Mount. So go and check out the website that I have mentioned here and probably that’s the best information that I can give you at this moment of time. So do watch out for the same and let me know if that solves the problem. Belive me that is the perfect suggestion that I can give you at this moment of time.

I brought a product named as Rocketfish which I got from Best Buy house. I think this product is quite good and I am suing it from quite sometime and even you can try out that as well. I feel that is the perfect suggestion that I can give you right now. Though a bit expensive starting from $20 but a worthy one. So that’s what I have to say here.

Nice to hear about some good suggestions coming over here. so here goes my suggestion as well. I am using Bracketron Grip-iT in my ford ikon car. I think its very good and looks attractive as well. Also it does not cover much cpace of your front side and very much easy to remove the tablet from the cover as well. I found it the best choice for my car as well as the color of the cover did match my interiors of the car as well. So that’s why I went ahead and got the holder for my car. I simply love this tablet as well as the holder. Available for $20 can be found in amazon.

I got a unique suggestion for you. see lookout for the Duracell 3 in1 for Motorola from Walmart. It has the inbuilt charger as well. That means if you keep the tablet in the holder it will also charge as well. So do watch out for that as well. Though in terms of looks it is not so attractive but it is available in a very much attractive price. So watch out for that and let me know if that solves the problem or not. Anyways now its your turn to check out for the necessary suggestion and I hope that was enough for you.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here. appreciate the help that you have taken over here to solve the issue for me. so thanks a ton for the same. Your sugegstions did help me a lot. so thats why i have come here to say thanks for the same. Appreciate your efforts over here. thanks a lot guys.