Thread: Which is better for video chat in Motorola Droid: Yahoo or Skype?

Which is better for video chat in Motorola Droid: Yahoo or Skype?

The title says it all. so what do you all think which is a better software to do a video chat? Can you all please explain it to me. I am waiting for the reply from you all. so do reply accordingly over here. That is what I want to ask here. I am thinking of converting this phone to a videophone so that I will be able to do everything that I was thinking of. I know it is a bit difficult with the droid but still I will be happy to get it in my phone. so do reply it to me I am sure that you all will be able to get me some solutions for the same. So do reply guys which one is better video chat or the one from Skype?

Re: Which is better for video chat in Motorola Droid: Yahoo or Skype?

A bit difficulty with this one I feel. I think there is a lot of difficulty over here. if you try to do with this method that’s what I feel over here. First of all in the droid the camera and the screen are on the opposite sides. So I don’t know how are you thinking of doing the video chat in the phone? can you please explain it to me. Anyways the better of them is the yahoo video chat and I am sure that it is the best of them that I have come across over here. so that’s what I want to say here. please do watch out for the same and let me know if you have tried doing something.

It really does not switch the cameras at all. so do not try the video chat with this phone. That’s my advise for you. it is better to do a video chat with the iPhone 4 or some other good phone like Samsung galaxy, I think that’s the appropriate suggestion for you. I have Motorola atrix and I have used yahoo in it and belive me the experience was not good at all and I think the same will be with the droid as well. One of my friend showed me his iPhone 4 and the video chat experience was just awesome and that too with good clarity.

If you ask me then I would say both the applications are quite good and hence what I feel is that t is very much important to see if the applications are supported in your phone r not and if they are then what is the quality of the applications. See if you are not able to switch between the front camera and the rear camera then there is no use I think. No matter how good application but if it is not working well with the phone then what is the sue of that application. you only tell me? I am sure that you will have no answer for that. So better do not try with the video chatting experience with the phone, it will be better for you only.

I think so an application named as qik will be of good use for you in the situation like these and hence I think that will be the better option for you at this moment . so thats what I feel over here. this application is very much useful is sending of the videos but the only sad par tis that the applications does take some time to upload but that’s ok. You can then enjoy the video. So try the particular application that I have suggested above and I am sure that it will be helpful for you.

Thanks a lot for all the help that you have given here. Appreciate that you did work a lot for the problem of mine. Yes I will definitely try with the application that you have suggested here and I am sure that it will be worth of that. So thanks for considering this problem of mine. Appreciated.