Thread: Media server utilizing lots of battery life in Motorola Droid

Media server utilizing lots of battery life in Motorola Droid

Hello everyone present here I am here to inform you all that the media server application in myphone does utilizes a lot of battery and the same can happen with you all as well. Well today when I downloaded two or so songs from it and when I had a check of the battery it showed 90% of the battery power was utilized I was left with the 10% and then after some time it got switched off and on checking it showed that the maximum of the power was utilized by the media server and it is really so frustrating to see that. Is it normal does the same thing happen with you all as well? So that is what I want to ask here. in case if you have other suggestions for the same then do let me know about it. I am waiting for the help from you all. so do reply accordingly over here.

Re: Media server utilizing lots of battery life in Motorola Droid

I don’t think so media server application uses that much amount of power. I will advise you all to consult about the same before saying anything else here. So that’s what I want to say here. Do watch out for the same. yes media server consumes reasonable amount of power and nothing much. Also one thing that I would like to say is that I stream many songs in this application and never have I come across this problem here. just do a simple restart of the phone and the problem will be solved there. That’s the suggestion from my side. Do look after it.

Motorola droid have the history of producing of producing such kind of batteries and yes that is quite embarrassing from the Motorola. Many of my friend who had their choices as droid have now decided to change their mind and then opted for htc incredible. So you can imagine now as what is the ply of the normal droid users. Their battery is not good the same is the case with their applications as well not worthy at all. Still people try and opt for that only. I cannot understand why they are doing this?

I think so the worth option here is to replace the battery as soon as possible. I think that is the worth option that you can try out here and hence do look out for the same. may be your battery is not so good and hence you get to see such kind of problem. Better would be to try replacing the battery and hence that’s what I am saying here.

Go have a talk with the Motorola support staff about the same issue. I think they are the ones who will be the perfect ones for their solutions. So that’s what I feel here. So go ahead and have a chat with them about the same issue and ask if there is something that can be done over the problems like these and hence you must get good answers from them. also try updating your phone with the latest firmware update and the problem might be solved. So try to work on either of the solutions and let me know if that was useful for you. so that is what I am saying here.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions guys appreciate your efforts that you have taken over here to give some good suggestions. Well the problem is still not solved and hence I am in the need of urgent solutions for the problem and i know dealing with this phone it is really very much difficult. I can understand that but still if you all do manage to get something out of it then please answer me out here. I am waiting for the help.