Thread: Request for WEB GUI control on ASUS O! Play

Request for WEB GUI control on ASUS O! Play

I´m running on ASUS O!play multimedia device network in the last three month. This ASUS device is helpful to receive music streams over network. Now I require a simple web control interface. This interface will be help to use most important functions. I know that this device is able to make a begin script that by default starts the preferred Internet radio Station. This will be happen instead of booting to main user interface. If anyone having knowledge about this then please share your own thoughts.

Re: Request for WEB GUI control on ASUS O! Play

The ASUS O!Play is completely based on the same CPU and Firmware as several other Media Players. Finally a WEB GUI control toolset for ASUS O!Play multimedia device is come. This will be provide feature for Web interface to manage your O!Play device. The other feature of this is to be the Web-remote, Package manager which is help to install additional GUI based tools onto this firmware. This will be alos provide the web-configurator facility.

Initially, ASUS o'play multimedia uses a "HD" network folder for searching media from other computers in the workgroup. The device has been already providing several different GUI based tools that will be capable to add the web GUI control on ASUS O! Play. Samba OS will be able to do this task. Hence you need to use this feature and it will be help to do this taks on the system. Hence if your system contain the samba then you have not faced any problem onto this.

There is special type of firmware available that will be help to do this task. The samba will be one of them. Then first use Run window and execute "secpol.msc" command. Then choose "Local Policies" option and hit the Security Options. The next step is to be picking "Network Security: LAN Manager authentication level" option onto the window and choose "Send LM and NTLM – use NTLMV2 session security if negotiated". Finally click OK. This will be work and then the WEB GUI control is to be added on ASUS O! Play.

The Asus O!Play HD2 media player is mainly flexible around connectivity and features. It is also capable to play everything without a glitch. It is to be happen with almost silently, even as remain very affordable. The official site of the ASUS will be provide such tools information and you can easily add this onto the system. Then use this help and solve such problem. This will be help to avoid such problem.

Last week, I also necessary this kind of task and hence I use this help of the expert. The expert person of the official site will be providing me the correct source link to download and add this on the firmware of the device. They also provide the correct way to do this task onto the system. The user guide manual will be also providing such way to do this task. Hence you need to use such technique and solve such problem. This will be work in most times.