Thread: Motorola Droid lags with 74.67MB free memory

Motorola Droid lags with 74.67MB free memory

It seems to me that in Motorola Droid there is a single application that might be causing this issue. It seems to me that there could be some kind of clash with each other. I don’t know what that app is and how to find it. I haven’t installed taskkiller and there are only few widgets running currently. I don’t know why but whenever my mobile reaches to particular point it’s simply lags. Does anybody know about this issue?

Re: Motorola Droid lags with 74.67MB free memory

Unluckily, the Droid 1 does encompass a slower CPU therefore lag can be there no issue what you carry out. I have a Droid 1 as well and it is extremely laggy compared to my Droid X. CPU pace is extremely significant within these smart phones. Having a quicker SD card can as well aid you. Nearly all Droids approach through a class 2 card. They currently have class 10 out, other than I believe the Droid 1 will merely start toward a class 6. The quicker the card the quicker the mobile phone can obtain information from it to work which indicates fewer lag.

I don't believe that whatever thing you do will get the lag left. On one occasion you initiate taxing the CPU it is departing to begin to lag. If you encompass live wallpapers you be supposed to eliminate them. They can reason lag. Excessively lots of widgets will furthermore carry out it. Keep in mind that widgets can run and make use of processing instance still while you aren't straightforwardly interacting through them, similar to a clock widget, for instance, has to repeatedly keep informed the time. News widgets must repeatedly obtain news feeds and all that.

I think that you must need to decrease the CPU cycles with the intention of throw away lag. The less the CPU has to carry out the quicker it will sense. The Motorola Droid has a 600 MHz CPU that is throttled rear to 550 MHz. Did you clean email accounts? How on whichever text messages? How a lot of applications do you encompass? Lately noticed that 50 otherwise additional applications will grounds the trouble you are getting. You are reporting what each and every one of us has observed through the Droidand no one appears to be capable to provide a excellent reply to why this happens otherwise how to fix it everlastingly.

Motorola will not recognize this trouble (I can inform you that from practice). They do though launch an update regarding a few text messaging issues that affect fewer citizens than the lag issue. To attempt to reply your query, it is the processor that is reasoning the lag. A few have supposed it is the flat/perpendicular problems, except it lags neither mode even as waiting within that mode. The processor cannot continue through the whole thing and if you would like it to end you must root your mobile phone. They speak we aren't to converse regarding rooting, except it stops the lag.

If I can I say. The procedure is totally reversible lagfix and then you get a result of fragmentation of the re-raised to its original state RFS single flash a ROM with pit512 eclair and repartition and then flagged with a froyo pit803 without repartition. So if you take into mind that you can easily choose when to do so for a change or remove it rom. If you choose the easy route of simply returning to RFS and wipe everything and then flash a new rom you will find that the problems start to rise rapidly. This is my observation and experience about after thousands of flash

If you decide to get a replacement to solve some of these issues, please post back Stating Whether the replacement has fixed the problem. My suggestion is get a replacement sooner than later. After 30 days, you will be forced to get certified in "like-new" refurbished device (if available, since the phone is so new. It may be a while before refurbish become available). So, if you get in contact soon with Them, You'll be able to get a brand new replacement device.