Thread: Need help to properly calibrate my second kindle

Need help to properly calibrate my second kindle

I presently give K2 and pay money for a new K3. I have a dear K2, by concerning 400 books - most of them from Amazon. I want to put most of my new Kindle. After a lot hair-pulling, who had discovered how to utilize Calibre, to change metadata, and utilize the new plug-in that mechanically positions the series name on the way to the title of the book the series. I edited a lot of my books, and I do not want to have to start from scratch, and made them all again.

Re: Need help to properly calibrate my second kindle

The books are in Size (with DRM) for K2 is loaded into the kindle K2 only. You'll comprise to download every your books back into DRM'd Caliber. What I did was generating a second library Bore and position every of my books K1 within each and every one of my books K3 on the other. In fact, I created another library; identify Universal, which put all the books without DRM, which could go to any of Kindle. The result of all this is that you have to re-edit the metadata of any book that has DRM on it.

That's what I feared. I am fundamentally starting over. (And I suppose it will be easier from a completely fresh Calibre library.) Knew that the books of DRM used for the K2 would not work inside the K3. I was hoping there was various technique on the way to download the edition of Calibre K3, and someway synchronized through those previously published, if that makes sense. I am one of those people who akin to to have every my books on top of my Kindle. However suddenly am able to perceive the appeal to keep just a couple of books on top of the Kindle at a time.

I have not tried it myself, but I thought that when you put the new version of his book in Size (ie, it will work with their K3) will be asked if you would like to duplicate the book or not - if you articulate no, loading the latest book in the library, deleting the old one, but keep the meta-data. If this is true - and somebody through more information expected to chime in and corroborate that it is - then you probably will duplicate your complete library and utilize the second copy on the way to overwrite K3 versions and you still have the library K2 I'm supercilious you would like not including having to redo the metadata.

That's what I thought, but I tried a couple of times and do not work. I guess, although I know it's going to get one, have not been assigned a designated unit for me yet, so they cannot code for electronic books. Usually, I consider these are sent straight away, however I've seen other reports within the Amazon forums that are running behind. It seems that the "prime" customers are receiving priority, and someone who opted for "free shipping" has a longer remain than customary.