Thread: What was the maximum number of book you kept in Kindle

What was the maximum number of book you kept in Kindle

First I just want to know, what was the maximum number of book you kept in Kindle or what is the maximum range of keeping the books in kindle? For me I just don't like to keep numerous books on my Kindle so I hardly ever go over 60. That gives me about 7 pages on my Home. I discover that over that gets puzzling. I store the remaining of my books on Calibre or in my records. So how much books you store on your Kindle?

Re: What was the maximum number of book you kept in Kindle

I keep about 250 titles (which is probably closer to 300 books, and several are joint book) on my Kindle. Some of these books are not really because they reference a document I created and like to have on hand. I like being able to search all my books of words or phrases that I found interesting while I am reading. For occasion, the word "disciple" was utilized by writers today as a verb and I am just used to the noun. The dictionary can be established that a verb. I was inquisitive to see how it is used in other books.

Only controlled and 505 (52 pages). I need to get some of the collections to create it? I DL all the gifts that I could find and buy a lot of early Indians, and I realized that I really need everything there, so pure, but is built. No one knows how many files I have. Thank goodness this is to capture everything I do, because if I do it at home, I would not be able to move around my house

I have 605 books on my Kindle. Almost all my books are arranged in collections, which occupies 5 pages (yes, I have 50 collections). If I am on the first page of the main screen and I know that the compilation I need to access the 4, then press Alt + R (short for number 4) and press Enter (the button with the arrow squarely in the Delete key). This brings me to page 4 very quickly. There are some books that can be accessed quite frequently. At that time, not a collection and are on page 5 of the screen.

I do not know exactly how many I have on my Kindle, but the answer is "all of them because I can!" I have organized in collections. 4 pages worth. I hate when I can download new things and goes 4pgs for a few reason, so I have to go right away to put in new books from the compilations. But surly keep you all in my K3. I love being able to toggle to somewhat new / dissimilar each time you want.

I have about 450 right now, but there are new files that I have to move anymore. I had forgotten about the Alt + number to go to a page. I use Alt + top row for numbers of many things, but do not have to change pages. I have bounty of books that access frequently (the Bible, a pair of cookbooks, and so on), and now I keep in my "Presently reading" collection, which is the second collection in my home page.