Thread: Need info on Motorola Droid Bionic Processor and Screen Size

Need info on Motorola Droid Bionic Processor and Screen Size

It will be dual-core 1.2 GHz or 1.0 GHz dual core? It is possible that it will be under clocked so. OMAP processors in the past (Original Droid) had great potential to be over clocked. In addition, the screen size. 4.3 "or 4.5" It is 4.5 "too big or too right? What do you think? Please let me know your suggestion. I will glad if anyone will answer my question. I will appreciate your efforts for answering my all problem and giving me proper solution.

Re: Need info on Motorola Droid Bionic Processor and Screen Size

In good health, stipulation it is in authenticity 1 GHz, at that moment it makes sense that the SGS2 come afterward with a higher clock speed. other than I'm not sure you can still call the Motorola droid bionics, except from top to bottom blows other phones out of the water and I see no indication that this will be a enhanced option than Samsung Galaxy S2 (unless you outline LTE which I see in your mind's eye they are).

1GB DDR2 memory will strength character fast, still if it is blurred. Long time Evolution is a no, not me that is why I willpower not go away with Samsung. I previously had a mesmerizing and updates in adding together to issues with the intention of I look by no means off Samsung. If you like sgs2 pick it up. These phone requirements on the mode in the direction of compete with whichever extra dual-core specification there.

There is few stuff I like to have in next Smartphone
    • front face camera
    • Lte capabilities
    • 4.3 big screen
    • Dual processor
    • Maximum Storage
    • Maximum Memories

I'm still not getting the ATM need LTE, as current LTE chipsets are power hungry. Factor in the results unless the coverage problem in strong, it seems that the best technology is used for second-generation chipsets and a more mature network. People are buying the current 4G devices to "freeze" 4 g, which was useless, as Verizon Wireless does not differentiate between 3G and 4G contracts. I tried to warn people about this, but you cannot blame them do not listen, because it is not Verizon Wireless.

Never heard of anyone trying to "lock 4g," as you said. I've heard of people blocking the unlimited data. Also people like me who live and work in areas with full coverage of 4G have no interest in waiting when we can get a 4G phone and use it for months before the second generation 4G phones go out. Maybe it makes you happy to think that others made the wrong choice? Anyway, there's a better phone on the road, regardless of how long you wait.

I do not be acquainted with about LTE chips rejection more than be the first generation and consequently have troubles. And I believe he was mentioning the information that a large number of detainees TBolts to put limits notwithstanding 4G is approaching to an area of 6 months + away.I think it's also laughing by means of the fact that my friend did the same thing and is not too happy with his decision.

I hate to spoil your mood, but most people received these phones are able because they want 4G now. After that there is a number of populace who wanted to lock in limitless data plans. That proved to be a smart move. A small alternative of populace who maybe consideration it would be different pricing plans for 3G and 4G. That do not alter the third generation 4G Smartphones will resolve and wil be improved than the generation of cell phones and other Motorola droid Bionic .