Thread: How to get worldwide Web access for Kindle users

How to get worldwide Web access for Kindle users

This is what you should do if you're in a country where lack of bestsellers and other books available which are going crazy when they are tantalizingly obtainable in the Kindle Store from U.S.: Use any non-US credit card you have, and go to your one-click and associate it with a billing address in the U.S. (Not just choose any address of a phone book), But without any form of payment. And, of course, change the country like the U.S., and download books to your computer to avoid the charge of $ 2.00. Anyone have any other ideas?

Re: How to get worldwide Web access for Kindle users

I think we have covered almost all bases, however, my experience attempting to purchase U.S. books Kindle store in the UK is that it is sufficient to utilize a gift card and adjust the country to the U.S., Amazon identifies where it is (possibly ensure your IP address) and reject the transaction, either my Kindle or on my laptop. To solve this problem, you can use a virtual private network that emerges over the Internet in the U.S. then buy the books in the Kindle Store from USA. They are delivered wirelessly and free shipping.

I do not know about the IP address, to Mexico and have no problems. I am "registered" in the U.S. but with a U.S. address that could make the difference. I just had to request a new K2 so we'll see what happens when you receive it. Somewhere I find some links to a solution, I think it was the thing which could not order books from abroad and wanted to bookmark for other purchases. I'll see if I can find.

I followed the instructions in the Amazon forum and connected my settings, click an address in New York, and then changed my location to USA. Now I can buy all the books I want the U.S. Kindle Store continue to utilize my German credit card. To shun the rate of Whispernet chose the alternative "Download to PC" and the reassign of the books from my laptop to the Kindle using the USB. Works like a magic! I can even acquire gratis books now that were not probable for consumers in Europe before.

A note on the location of the solution for the purchase of books in the U.S. and only - the moderators and I have been discussing this. We're quite certain that goes beside the terms of Amazon's service, and therefore cannot suggest solving. I would recommend caution and this could even be something that applies to Amazon at some point. Hopefully that will not be long before all these books are available for all, unrestricted country!

When DVD first, is divided into zones for the dissimilar regions of the world and that Oz could not see the movies, zoned for the U.S. We have everything with the purchase of inexpensive DVD players that have played all areas. There are no restrictions on print books available to customers in Australia. I'm not completely understood why there are restrictions on e-books, not that I'm going to buy the printed version in Australia (too expensive). So no one is losing money.

It has nothing to do with copyright. For example, the latest Dan Brown book was released in Australia on the day of its launch in the U.S. I can buy a copy here, or I can have a U.S. envoy. But it can buy the electronic version of Amazon as a customer in Australia. The last book of Steig Larsson (Queen in the Hornets) is available in Australia in print or customer of Australia as an electronic book from Amazon.