Thread: Gingerbread Keyboard for Huawei Ideos S7

Gingerbread Keyboard for Huawei Ideos S7

Have anyone heard of the replacement Gingerbread Keyboard for my phone. So that’s what I want to say here. I have heard from one of my friend saying that there is a replacement keyboard for the Huawei Ideos S7. So can you all please tell me about that as well. I am really waiting for the help from you all. so if you have any information on the same then do reply over here. I am waiting for the appropriate reply from you all.

Re: Gingerbread Keyboard for Huawei Ideos S7

So whats special about that keyboard, can anyone tell me here. I mean a thread has been started about that but no one is mentioning as if where can I find it or how to download it. what is the actual price and what are the benefits of the new keyboard? No one has answered this questions. C’mon guys you need to have an answer for all this question. I mean look at this thread has started but no one is ready to answer it out. How can this be possible? Please do reply it out here.

You can get this keyboard from the website named as multi uplaod. I just checked it there and sounds interesting to me. That’s why I am advising you to look after the same. so do watch out for the same and let me know if yo like it. now for the keyboard to be installed in your phone. the phone must be rooted properly. So that’s what you need to look out for. Do watch out for that and let me know if you have got the keyboard. So do as what I have said here and let me know if you have got the appropriate solution for the problem.

See the special feature of the keyboard is that it is a bit enhanced version of what you had seen I nthe 2.2 version of the android. So that’s one plus point. Plus there is one feature named as LCDdensity which is quite cool. So do look out for that see its benefits is that it will give you some good clarity view with the LED screen. do watch out for the same and let me know if that works for you.

There is one problem here with the LCD density and I am not able to see that feature with the same keyboard. Can you please tell me what could have gone wrong here. yes above you had said that for the feature to be enabled you need the phone to be partitioned and I have doe the same but still the problem is that I am not bale to view the LCD density, what could have gone wrong here? please do suggest me something over here. I am waiting for your help.

Root your phone with the Z4root and also check if your phone is having the busy box installed in the phone. that is what you need to look out for. So do as what I have said here. I think that will be the perfect suggestion for you from my side. So do look at it and hence i think that should work out for you. so do watch out for the same and let me know if that works out.