Thread: OoVoo Mobile for Huawei Ideos S7

OoVoo Mobile for Huawei Ideos S7

Ok i wanted to ask if there is someone here who has tried out this particular video calling application in their phone, if their answer is yes then please do let me also know about it as well. I am waiting for the suggestions from you all on this. So guys can you all please tell me if anyone has used the said application then let me know does it work week with the other android phones as well. So anyone having used it then please do comment over here on the same. I am waiting for the appropriate suggestion form you all. so do reply over here. I am waiting for the suggestions from you all.

Re: OoVoo Mobile for Huawei Ideos S7

Of course I have tried it and let me tell you that it is not so good a bit buggy but overall I can is that it is somewhat ok and nothing great to speak about it. I am a bit amazed that the application which is quite old and you are talking about that at this moment of time. Anyways nothing much to speak about that application it is quite ok as I have said above. In case you need to ask more about that then please do reply over here. I will surely help you on that as well.

It seems you have not used it with the Huawei Ideos S7. In that tablet you will not be able to do video to Mac and vice versa. That is what the main problem and hence I think that’s the biggest problem over here. so that’s what I want to say here. Please do watch out for the same so anyone having the mac system then the video chat is not possible with that. So I hope you have understood what I want to say here.

I think so now it is not available for the Ideos S7 in the android market it seems. I did try searching for them but I was not able to find it. I am sure that you will also have come across this application on the android market. so if you can manage to get some important link for me then please do reply over here. I am waiting for the appropriate reply from you all on this. so do reply guys.

Yes you are quite correct it is no longer available for the Huawei Ideos S7. Well surely it is available for all the other tablets. I just got it for mine m701r and believe me it works well. Much happy with its performance. Nice that you started with the thread, so thanks a lot for that. Anyways what I would like to say is that the OoVoo Mobile application was a good one to look out for, anyways you will be happy looking at its performance.

See if you want to do video chat then there are lots of options coming out recently facebook has launched its video chat in association with the skype as well as there is yahoo messenger as well. So you can check out that as well. Do look out for that and so there are various such video chats that are available right now. Do watch out for the same and let me know with which options have you went ahead. So that is what I want to say here. do let me know about the results.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have put in here. Appreciate your efforts for the same here. I will definitely go ahead with the yahoo messenger. Thanks a ton for all the efforts that you have out in to solve the issue. So that's what i want to say here and hence thanks ton for the same. So appreciate your efforts for the same.