Thread: Repair service not working for Xbox 360

Repair service not working for Xbox 360

I am having a problem with the repair service of the Xbox 360. So that’s what the problem is. Can you all please tell me as if what can be the issue over here. a few days ago when I was thinking of requesting a repair for my xbox, so what I did was went to the repair menu and thought of fixing it from there only. So that’s what I was thinking of anyways what happened was it got stuck in there only i.e. the repair menu only and it is stuck there only. So now what it asks me to do is report this to the service station. May be they will be able to help me out with the problem. Anyways apart from that is there any other good option that I should try out, so that I can get an idea of the solution. So please do suggest me something over here. I am waiting for the appropriate reply.

Re: Repair service not working for Xbox 360

Do not worry about the said issue. so what you have to do is clear the cache and also the cookies and then try working on the same issue but with the different browser. That is what I feel over here. so if you want a solution for the said problem then let me know as if what is the appropriate reply for the problem. So that’s what I think over here and let me know if any problems got solved out of it. so that’s what I want to say over here. do work on the suggestions and let me know if the problem gets solved or not.

I just want to ask is there is some issue with the Firefox browser, can anyone here tell me about it. please if someone is having any idea on the same then let me know about it. when I tried requesting for the repair service for my Xbox then it reads that they are not able to fulfill the request online they are asking me to contact the Microsoft support. I mean It is a really a weird stuff happening over here with me. I don’t know what else can be done over here. please suggest me some alternatives for the same. I am waiting for the help.

Ok then try out with some different browsers like internet explorer or chrome. As such I have not heard of any kind of problems with the Firefox browser. Still I would say that you better do try working on the different browser and let me know if the problem does gets solved or not.

I again tried with the different browser and now also I am getting the same problem over here. so tell now what should be done over here. I am waiting for the help fro you all. see the last option that is left before me is to have chat with the Microsoft people about the said issue and may be they will get some solution for the problem. So that is what I was looking for and let me know if the problem gets solved or not. So that is what I am looking for and let me know if the problem does gets solved or not.

Ok the there is nothing much that you can do over here. so what I want to say is that there must be some problem with the server issues I think. So that’s what I want to say here. so do work on the same and let me know if the problem gets solved or not. So that is what I want to say here. be patient and wait for sometime the problem will get solved on its own.