Thread: How to download images on LG-C900B

How to download images on LG-C900B

I am having LG C900B mobile phone. I am very new to this Windows Phone 7 Operating System running LG C900B mobile phone. So I have got nil knowledge about this thing. So, I wanted to know how possibly I can download images in my Smartphone. What are the possible different ways in which I can transfer images to my mobile phone? Does anyone know anything on this issue? Please help me in solving the problem. Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Re: How to download images on LG-C900B

The best possible places where you can find the necessary solution to transfer images from to your LG C900B mobile phone which is running Windows Phone 7 is the user guide or the manual of the mobile phone. The manual/user guide of the mobile will be consisting of methods by which you can easily transfer or download image files to your mobile phone. The manual will be provided along with the LG C900B mobile phone when you had purchased the cellphone.

Thank you, dude for posting your reply. I followed as mentioned in the suggestion. Looked upon the manual but did not find anything supportive in it. I am unable to find the user guide for my mobile. Still thanks for the support. I appreciate the concern. Anyways of anyone else is having any other suggestion by which I can easily transfer photos to my mobile phone, then please help me solving my issue. Any kind of help will be appreciated.

You can search for the LG C900B mobile phone’s user guide on Internet. You will find a PDF file of the user guide on Web. But, if you ask me, I would recommend you to visit the official website of LG mobiles and search for the necessary User guide for your particular mobile phone here. Download the PDF file of the User guide and read the following to get the necessary methods to download image files in your Smartphone. A good advantage of this PDF file is you can directly go to the page where you are having a solution. Also you can print the PDF if you want to have a hard copy of the same.

You will be requiring the Zune software in order to create connection between the LG C900B mobile phone and your computer system. Once you have established the connection between the two device, you can easily transfer data including images and video or audio files between the two connected device. Make sure that you have installed the Zune software in your system. Zune software acts like a PC Suite for the Windows Phone 7 running cellphones.

You should remember to install the Zune Software which is similar to the version of your Windows OS installed in your computer. If you are using a 32-bit Operating system, then make sure that you are downloading and installing a 32-bit Zune software in your computer. And if your computer is running 64-bit Operating system, then you will be requiring to download and install a 64-bit Zune software in your system. Once you have followed this, you will be able to establish the connection.

If you are talking about downloading images in your mobile phone by using Internet Service in your device, then most probably you will have to contact the service provider and activate a data plan in your LG C900B Smartphone. Also, if you are talking about downloading (transferring) image files from your computer system to your mobile then the above mentioned methods will help you to achieve the same. You can even use a card reader or the Bluetooth service in your mobile and your computer/laptop (if any) to transfer data files between the two devices.