Thread: Does Kindles can have more sentimental reading value than paper book

Does Kindles can have more sentimental reading value than paper book

Kindle is great for reading on the road, but I discovered another stunning new look: I am transferring all the sentimental value of reading every book in a single device. Instead of looking at a shelf of books with sentimental value of reading dozens of books distributed in all the reading experience is concentrated in a small device. Does this mean that Kindle may have more sentimental value than any other book of paper one? Do you have sentimental value to grow as more books are read in the same device?

Re: Does Kindles can have more sentimental reading value than paper book

I have been wondering about that too. I had a Kindle original 1, and when she started having technical problems, Amazon Kindle 2 sent me a replacement. And for more time, I resisted. Partly it was because it was a pain to download all the books in my file back to the new Kindle 2. But I really had joined my first Kindle. I had gotten used to the way it felt in my hand and I felt like somehow it was a small part of the books I was reading.

I have experienced many wonderful finishing a book you just want to go on. A love story like an old friend and Kindle is a collection of many stories. This adds to a moving attachment to me. I was going to restore my USDX with DXG again, but when I think of the hundreds of books that had been organized well in my collections, could not bear to leave my original Kindle, so I had to resend new DXG. Maybe someday in the future I will get a new DX, but now I feel very sentimental about it.

With DTBS, I have no problem handling the friends (to borrow or give away). If the cover is folded back, no problem (although it could be a problem if it were wrapped in leather). My Kindle, however, probably worries me more than if I returned unharmed a friend to take my sight for more than a day. On the other hand, I'm reading it every day, so I doubt that a friend could get away from me for over a chapter or two. I do not know if I would call it sentimental, however.

I recently got a handbag that looks and feels like leather, but it is not. But when I took my K3 in his "leather top and sniffed Oberon, that wonderful smell of leather and the inside was my pride and joy, full of hundreds of" new friends ", waiting to meet me. I have my original K1, sitting in my library, and I'm sure it still works, once loaded, and I doubt they ever get rid of it, for purely sentimental reasons.

It's generally because my partner got me my Kindle as a pooled mother's day/birthday gift last year, but my Kindle does have extra sloppy value to me than paper books. Even the paper books he has provided me, because I am at a standstill utilizing my Kindle quite much daily, in excess of a year later. The just other gifts I can say that about are gifts which were more for the household or entire family (applications).