Thread: Is Reading Amazon Kindle is like a computer screen

Is Reading Amazon Kindle is like a computer screen

One of my friends recently bought a Kindle, and i have been doing plenty of analysis on them recently as a result of I believe they sound great! i am slightly worried if they seem to be a bit too smart to be true? Too typically I've bought stuff that appears extremely awesome then I hardly use it/go off it. However all of that aside, my main worry at the instant is, is reading on a kindle like reading on a pc screen? I do know they are not backlit thus they seem to be a tad totally different, however I will never browse articles on a pc I even have to print it out so as to browse properly while not hurting my eyes. May be a Kindle similar?

Re: Is Reading Amazon Kindle is like a computer screen

Here I just wish to add something as for your question. The Kindle uses e-ink technology which is intended to imitate print on paper as intimately as probable. It's the backlit characteristic of computer screens that causes the majority of the eyestrain. With a Kindle, especially with the superior contrast on the most recent models, you should be able to read as much as you normally would with paper books before you get any eye problems.

Reading on a Kindle is not anything like reading on a computer. It's like reading a printed page of a book. It is hard to describe until you see it in person. Me bad eye strain from being in a computer. However, I can read on a Kindle for hours without any eyestrain what so ever. The corner of the other party is like reading a computer, since it is a small copy backlit LCD display. However, some people like that sort of thing.

That's what I thought too. It seems that never needs charging, it looks like a page of a book, you can store thousands of books. I wonder however if I sacrifice a chicken on a black candle periodically just to keep everything working. What do you think? The only problem is I'm out of chicken and black candles, candles are the real problem, you can always borrow from a neighbor's chicken.

The backlit / reflective is important, and the screen is much easier eInk eyes. But I wonder about computer screens flicker with regular. The typical CRT screen refreshes 60 times per second (other types of screen update differently and at different speeds) and is not supposed to notice it. But when I first saw a screen eInk, I was surprised by what seemed stable. It should, since it is stable up to turn the page. It is hard to describe until you see it!

I do not feel the eyestrain that people report while reading books in a liquid crystal device (i.e., color corner and IPAD). I decided to buy an e-ink reader, simply because they are often read out, which is almost impossible to do on a backlit LCD screen. Spot color uses some special screen coating to reduce glare, he said, but still there and still a distraction to see my reflection, my giant head with a backdrop of trees when it comes to reading a book.

Not only did I have eye strain (which was actually the development and have severe headaches), but it takes me from sitting in the same position with my book directly under the lamp and I cannot change hands, and that can hold it and turn the page with one hand. I went ahead and got a light M-Edge, along with the cover of the M-Edge and the light of the great works while still daylight, but do not want to bother lighting a lamp. If the Kindle Margarita fact it was the last all-purpose tool.