Thread: Why did you purchase Amazon Kindle

Why did you purchase Amazon Kindle

My sister and I have a Kindle. I actually liked going to the library and see all the new books with their covers striking. Then it was fun to take home and read. It is usually hard supports. However, I had a shoulder replacement because of a car accident last month. After that it became difficult to collect and keep the heavy books. To read the Dome of Steven King would be particularly difficult because it is 1300 pages and weigh 3 to 4 pounds. I chosen the Kindle over the nook firmly depend on weight. What’s your reason?

Re: Why did you purchase Amazon Kindle

I just had a Kindle application on my PC for a while, with the intention of obtaining a current Kindle later. However, a fan of my website found out I was writing Kindle e-book without owning a Kindle now! The first time download the application to read a Kindle e-book publication in the Kindle. I bought the e-book with a gift card $ 6 Amazon won online. I have been publishing stories and other articles on website from the 1990 and earn an income from them.

My first cause was because of portability - I all the time take a book, and a few of them are huge. And there are times when he was two because it was close the end. Then I understand how easy it is to perform. I have arthritis in my right hand, and I stop reading because it hurt too much to keep the book open and turn pages. I read the rest lying in bed, while I cannot. And K3 is so obvious that not even read without my glasses!

DH acquired my first Kindle for me to identify I am a readaholic and give me steady access to new materials. We utilized to make a trip once a month at the "big city" to purchase dozens of books that we keep it until the next trip since there is no place, in addition to the grocery store or Wal-Mart to buy books in our small town and the library is huge. I used to get very cranky when my TBR pile was getting low and the trip from 90 to 110 miles to a library was not in the program. The Kindle holds my sanity (well, mostly)

I have my e-book first because I love to read, and I loved the idea of having 100s of books in my hands when I was away from home. It was a paperback edition of Sony, and I had a year and a half before recently buying my K3. I require something with a larger screen and Wi-Fi, but it was light (evaluated to the corner to me dd). The capacity to sponge library books in the future was a great advantage. Also, I have never heard any complaints from people I know who kindle, but I cannot say the same for the corner. There seemed no better option!

My library is overloaded. I obtained a lot of give books and the library, but we at a standstill have many. I figured an e-book could solve my trouble. I as well love gadgets, so I at first acquired the Nook, love. But I kept hearing so much about the Kindle, and how easy it was for use when the $ 139 Kindle came out, I splurged and obtained one. I have to utter, I loved it. I liked the pearl ink screen was simple on the eyes if that makes sense.

I had a lot of trouble deciding what books to take home with me on a 12 hours train ride back to my parents' house and accepted around so much weight. So everything was easier to carry approximately a Kindle LOTR hardcover or one of Hobb's books. As well many free books and the fact that the Kindle is itself worth at the end of the second year since we no longer have to buy copies reprinted from the classics, but now they can get for free, fast sum.