Thread: Joe V Book Style Cover for Kindle

Joe V Book Style Cover for Kindle

While I searching about this I just find some information, which state that: We have been working hard and we are happy to announce our new cover design for the Kindle. We wanted a cover that was elegant and functional. Due to the large increase in requests for a book cover design we decided to go this route. Attached are some pictures some of the deck in action. The unit is safe from dings and scratches. You can put on any flat surface, unlike most leather cases out there. You can use the unit in both portrait and landscape mode or. You can also separate the unit from the outer shell and it will keep for himself.

Re: Joe V Book Style Cover for Kindle

I just go through that and its truly nice design. Exterior is extremely nice. I just like how it lays flat. In the underneath on the left, what are the 4 things which seem like snaps? As I do not very love of the bend straps, I favor that they are the similar color as the lining to merge in a little bit additional but that is just own favorite. They are place good on the bottom not to hinder the keys.

Four things that seem to fit are magnets. This is a cover of two parts. One is the outer layer and the other is the support. And yes we can do the straps of the same color as the walls (no problem at all). If there is more than just let us know. and yes what we observe in our first attempt at this was the ability to turn the unit completely flat as most covers out there are kind of tilted at an angle.

It's a catch 22, I think. If they offer covers DX, DX owners do not buy their stuff, but you cannot sell if you do not see a market for it. Nice design, I'm assuming that the tree is a reference to the symbol of Kindle with the child sitting under the tree reading. Love the lining, it looks so soft, but I agree the corners must be the same color as the siding. It’s too much of a contrast between the Kindle and the color of the corners.

I love the design, Joe V. excellent choice. Personally, I like the corners on coffee leather. My only suggestion would be to return to the position of the pressure so it starts on the front and wraps around the bottom. Covered with heavy leather, I do not care to break the screen, but I seem to be very distracting while reading. If you were on the front cover would not be part of the vision while reading.

The magnets are in the back of the stand, anything that is in direct contact with or close to unity. No protective padding. I'll try to get other picture information of the unit so you can get a better view of the back of the stand so you can find the functionality of this deck. With most covers have been the unit locks in the case, with our freedom we wanted to separate the outer cover in case you wanted more freedom.