Thread: Kindle: Which Oberon design is prettiest

Kindle: Which Oberon design is prettiest

I am a bit annoyed with the site of Oberon and I say my beautiful tree of life in the saddle cover in my hand! I want another cap. The problem is that that website has terrible images that do not show the true color of its cover ... there are color options for each deck, however, clicking on the point of choosing a color, no cover photo in the election of a new color! I think we here get nice pictures information of our home Oberon Kindle does!

Re: Kindle: Which Oberon design is prettiest

It may be useful for those attempting to select a color, if the message a photo to put some color in the image known to assist people know or guess the real color. Something like crayons or something else that is a standard color to help judge the color that appears in all the dissimilar screens is better if we can do this without direct flash, which certainly alters the color. Darker green that looks surprisingly like black Oberon magazine I have.

As purple is a mixture of blue and red, there are shades of purple are extra blue in them and purple shades with extra red in them. That really should have more names for different shades of purple! Or indeed, there are several names, but most people call all purple. However, only meant to suggest that the cover is a purple certainly leans slightly added optimistic direction, like a rich plum color. I have the feeling that I'm making no sense.

I guess most of the difference between Oberon and these photos is that I added a little more blue to cope with the sRGB color Internet publishing (which tend to yellow in Internet Explorer) so I have edited for printing. The color space conversion changed the colors a bit yellow, and adjusted so that these photos end, even if the child still has a little yellow cast on the bottom, because the flash.

It’s really depends on your monitors color calibration! You really can only have a basic idea, if you do not have a properly calibrated display. If you have one of these screens is still really bright colors more difficult to judge. Shooting in natural light is the best option, but not direct sun. I just took some pictures of my studio set up ... which is a small room in my house sun. I can use natural light for almost everything. I usually throw small objects in this table, not in direct sun. Sometimes a white card is added to the side to help "fill" in the shadows.

I am planned to get the red Sun on Wednesday, so if no one does it earliest, I will give it an attempt. I haven't posted pictures ahead of, but somebody humanely sent me detailed instructions, and I have a Photo Bucket account I haven't operated in years, so I will figure it out. Actually, if I can do it, I will put the complete Red Oberon clan: River Garden, and Sun, every on a dissimilar product.

I added the charm of the wolf to the deck and remind you of back home in the Adirondack Mountains. I must admit though, all I can think about these days is the ROH in purple, which came on my woodland inwards. I have a milestone birthday in front and I think I'll try to pocket organizers in the woods to match my K1 forest cover and the cover of the K1, purple for your weekend wardrobe.

I am astonished you managed to wait as long as he did, I could not have. The RG Red is my favorite, but when I preordered the cover of my K1, it was not available. In fact, I am one of those people (I'm sure many) who wrote and asked. I have only the red cap in the first batch, Sky Dragon, and I love it too. I liked both RG, however, that I ordered as a diary, and I'm glad I did. I like to write it, but I never asked for a magazine before I had my deck K1 and saw how beautiful they are.