Thread: Video recording in nintendo 3DS

Video recording in nintendo 3DS

Hi, I have a Nintendo 3DS and in that I have heard that the company has announced to give the capability to record a 3D Video, isn’t it? If yes then what would the configuration to record such a videos? Or it is just rumors only, I have currently just 4 GB card and that I think not enough for recording such a high quality videos if there is any. So do I purchase another card, or wit for sometime to confirm whether this facility is there or not. Any suggestion?

Re: Video recording in nintendo 3DS

I am not sure about the 3d camera but in that there is a built in camera through which you can simply takes the pictures of whatever you want. and this feature is really too good, I always use to use it whenever I went outside with my friends, and it minimize the need of an another external device to capture the things, and the card that you have is enough according to and off course as far as not capturing is concern, but if there would be 3d features available then you should buy the higher sized card for your device.

I also heard the same but the thing is like this would be outside the device not built in with the device, I mean to say 3D camcorder would be out of the box. But I think according to the sources an upcoming portable gaming console has a 3D screen built in, with a capability to capture 3d images. And if you want more information regarding these device you can simply visit their website, in which you’ll get all the latest information about the upcoming facilities.

See let me tell you that this is the future concern able thing, and they haven’t announced any such that it would be utilized via the software or there would be any other different consoles that they will made for these, so I would say no need to buy another card now at least, because it might be possible that the newer console might get some extended memory, so according to me we should wait till the official announcement of this device.

Yeah this would be the first gaming device that will allow its users to not only play the games but as well as people can enjoy stereoscopic 3D effects without tiring glasses, But it seem that the company might have greatly bigger objective for the gadget, so as the above user mentioned its better to wait and watch until they comes up with the new device. And along with this 3d feature they are about to launch the video recording potential in the device.

Hey thanks guys for your suggestion though they all were too helpful, and really I was also confused like whether they have already released these or not, but it seems they are about to launch this, but still if suppose if I purchase the card what would be the better idea to buy from, I mean to say from the internet or the store would be best idea to get?

As the above user mentioned you should not have to buy any such card yet, you should wait till you got such a device, and till that I think 4 GB is enough, but if you have decided already you can get the card from the shop only, as there you’ll get the same product in the cheaper rate off course than from the internet. Because through the internet you’ll have to pay more as some extra Taxes and the chargers, and as you are willing to buy the card you should get 16GB’s only, because after that you’ll not have to buy the another for so far.