Thread: Xbox 360S randomly rebooting

Xbox 360S randomly rebooting

I am having the Xbox 360s which I have purchased online. And I have recently downloaded the game room. By watching the add on the pack, I have tried to play it and learned that the Intellivision game did not work with my controller. Thinking about that I need something like scards or anything like that? So now I have deleted the game form my 360s and now it is working better but there is one more issue with it and that is, my Xbox 360s gets reset by itself within every 5 minutes. Does anyone have any solution to solve this?

Re: Xbox 360S randomly rebooting

I think that Intellivision games, when released should have an option that would allow the card to bring that was packed. I have seen that the Intellivision controller which was older looks something like the TV remote controller. If you require any scard for it then you try to get those cards that would enable you to play your game. Or if you require the Intellivision controller then you can also purchase this.

Where have you placed your Xbox 360s console? Is the power brick and the console has enough space that would get the proper ventilation? If NO, then place your console in such a place, where it can get the proper air for it to avoid heating up. Also try to remove the dust from your console, because of the dust the console would not be able to get proper cooling which would make your console to heat up very soon.

As you said that your Xbox 360s gets rebooting again and again, then you try to remove your hard disk and then turn on your Xbox to see whether t is working properly or not, if you see that it is properly working then you try to place the hard disk back and then check it once again with the hard disk inserted. If you see that it is not working properly then there must be problem related to your hard disk.

If you see that even after trying out multiple methods your console is not working, then it would be great if you have the warranty period for your console. If you have the warranty period then you can ask for the replacement or for the repair to the Xbox support team. I think this is the last option which you can do if none of the method you are trying to solve the issue is not working.

I think that you should need to do some manual things by yourself. First of all you need to clear all the cache from your Xbox. You can do this by going onto the Settings option in the System and then select the Memory. After that you will see the HDD which will be highlighted. You need to press yes and then select clear system cache and then finally select yes. I hope this will really work as many of the people have got their problems solved by this method.

If you see that even after removing your hard disk your console is not working, then you need to try out some other thing. One of my friends had the same problem with his console and he tried out everything but none of them worked. At last he got a solution and then tried to connect his console with a new HDMI cable. So I think you can also try using the new cable and then check playing your game. But before using the new cable remove all the cache from your console.