Thread: How to send SMS to multiple contacts in LG G2x

How to send SMS to multiple contacts in LG G2x

Hey people, I am using LG G2x mobile phone. I recently purchased the same, one week to be specific. I am very new to the LG phone as well as to the Android Operating System. The LG G2x is using the Android 2.2 Froyo OS in it. As I am new to the phone, I need to know few tips and guidance. Can someone tell me how it is possible to send SMS to multiple contacts in the LG G2x mobile phone which I have got. If anyone is having any information regarding the same, then please help me by posting your quality suggestions.

re: How to send SMS to multiple contacts in LG G2x

You can send messages to multiple contacts using your LG G2x Smartphone in the similar way in which you used to send messages in any another mobile phone. I am not a Android user, so I am not sure about the same. So, in this case, I would recommend you to first search for the use guide and the mobile phone manual which you might have got at the time of buying the mobile phone. Read the user guide and you will be getting all the necessary information the issue which you asked.

Thank you for posting your replies. I read the user guide which came along with the LG G2x mobile phone but was unable to find any solution regarding the issue which I was facing. I did not find the manuals for my mobile so did not tried the following suggestion. So, does anyone know where I can find the manuals for my mobile phone? Also if anyone know how can I send messages to multiple contacts then please share the knowledge with me as well.

You can find the manuals for your LG G2x mobile phone on Internet. Just search for the following on Internet and you will find many websites from where you will be able to download the PDF files for the manual of the LG G2x mobile phone. Once you have found the same, download the file from Internet and view the following in your computer system. Make sure that you are downloading the file from the official website of LG mobiles.

It is very easy to send SMS to multiple contacts using your mobile phone. Follow the below steps and check whether you are able to send messages or not.
    • Click on the Message icon in the main menu
    • Start typing new message
    • Now click on the contacts which you can see just below the TO: option
    • Here you will be find all your contacts.
    • Mark the contact you wish to send message
    • And finally send.

By performing the above mentioned steps you can send message to multiple contact. You might have noticed that after selecting the contacts to which you are planning to send the SMS, there exists a semicolon ‘;’ between the two numbers. So all in all, what you need to do is just add a semicolon between two numbers and you will be able to send SMS to multiple contacts. Try adding semicolon in between two numbers and check whether that is helping you or not.

Re: How to send SMS to multiple contacts in LG G2x

I am also using the LG G2x mobile phone and I have noticed that sending messages to multiple contacts at a time, if the number of contact is very large, your mobile phone might end up freezing or lagging and every restart if the load exceeds in your phone. So, in other words I would suggest you to use some limited number of contacts at a time. Also the phone won’t send texts to multiple contacts, the user needs to do the same manually.