Thread: Swype is missing from LG Revolution

Swype is missing from LG Revolution

I recently purchased the LG revolution Smartphone for myself. I strongly feel that this mobile is one of the best LG mobile phone ever launched. The 1GHz processor along with the Android 2.2 Froyo Operating System just adds to the performance of the mobile phone. But I have found something missing in my LG Revolution. The Swype is missing from the mobile. Does anyone know whether it is not available or is missing from the mobile phone? Please help me in regards to this issue. Thank you in advance for any kind of help.

Re: Swype is missing from LG Revolution

Hey, pal I am also using the LF Revolution Smartphone. And as far as I know I am using the Swype keyboard app which is preinstalled in our Android mobile phone. If the following is missing from your device, then I feel that some kind of settings in your mobile might be causing this issue. So, in this situation, what you need to do is Restore your mobile to its default settings and check if your are able to see the Swype Keyboard application after restoring the mobile to its default settings.

If you unable to find the Swype app in your LG Revolution Smartphone, then also you don’t need to worry as it is possible for the Android users to download and install many fifferent apps for one purpose from the official website of Android Market. You can either download the Swype app from the Android Market by accessing the Market from your mobile device. You can also visit the market from your computer and download the file and install it in your LG revolution cell phone.

I am sorry to inform you that you won’t be able to find the Swype keyboard app in the Android Market as it is not at all available for sale in the Market. So, in this case, if you are missing the Swype form your mobile phone and you need to use the keyboard, then you can also download the some another keyboard for your device from the Android Market. The choice will be completely yours whether you wish to install a free app or a paid one.

I feel that the issue is only with your LG Revolution mobile phone, as I even noticed my friend able to use the Swype in his mobile phone. You in this case, one of the best working solution is to contact the nearest LG Customer Care center and submit your device to the professionals available in the LG Store. They will be the best know technical staff who will be aware of the issue with your mobile and will be able to help you solve the problem in a very efficient way. Also as your device is purchased just few days ago, you can enjoy the advantage of having the product within warranty period.

Dude, the LG Revolution , does support Swype and it do have the following keyboard installed in it. You just need to activate the following keyboard in order to use the Swype keyboard in your LG revolution mobile phone. Click on Message icon and start typing a new message. Now click on press on the text field. This will allow the mobile to pop up a menu which will be consisting of options. Scroll the menu and search for the “Input method’ option. Click on the following and select Swype to enable the following keyboard in your system.

A million thanks to everyone of you, guys. I really appreciate the contribution which each and everyone of you made in order to solve my doubt. Finally with the help of some quality suggestion, I was able to use the Swype keyboard application in my LG Revolution. Using the Swype has considerably increased my typing speed while I am reply to text messages as well as sending mails to my friends and family. Once again, Thanks a lot everyone.