Thread: Kindle Demographics

Kindle Demographics

Anyone here has any idea about Demographics of Kindle? I just try to search this on many sites but can’t find any useful information about this. Does anybody know the demographics of Kindle purchasers? I try to search and I find something but I am not certain if Amazon release that sort of information or not. So please if anyone finds anything regarding this than please provide me.

Re: Kindle Demographics

Here I have some information for you. Some of the things I read indicated Kindle users were an older, richer, and more cultured audience, which may be fairly allied to the unique price point of the Kindle while primary released. I expect the demographics radically changed when the K3 felled to $149 or $179, and once more as the price dropped to $104/$154 for the unique offers versions.

I agree with this. K1 originally sold for $ 399. I wanted the first time I saw him, but I could not just drop that much money without being sure. But the more researchers, more than me. The price fell to $ 359 and I jumped. The K2 was released is not exactly a year later, at a price of $ 259 and suspended K1. Then the price fell to $ 189 in the summer of 2010 and the K3 was released in late August at $ 139 and $ 189. In less than 3 years, the price is halved, and more. It's a price now, if I was seeing for the first time, I would not doubt everything to buy.

While I first saw it, was priced at $ 399. I loved him, but ran out before he could buy. Finally jumped on board when the price dropped to $ 359 and got the discount Oprah. I was able to sell out when the K2 and K3 K2 same model. I also note that whenever there was a fall in prices, there is a small jump in new registrations in the joints of Kindle, even after the holidays! The price is more affordable now and I'm sure that will change the demographics.

I think it would be interesting to know the demographics. A survey this excludes people who do not tend to join together so I'm not terribly accurate, but better than nothing. Incidentally, Amazon information not is released. I think it appeals more to older users that many people thought, but older users are much less nervous about technology than many people assume. It was after all older users who developed and popularized the PC.

The researchers call a sample of 6,250 people who buy books, and won his age (and if they had a Kindle.) The next two age groups were more likely to say they had a Kindle were 35 - to 44-year-old and 45 - to 54 years old. (And yes, I do not have to do with people who reach a point in their careers where you can afford a dedicated gadget reading books - plus the advantages of being able to increase the font size if your view is getting worse!)