Thread: Kindle rates lower than the Nook as per the Consumer Reports

Kindle rates lower than the Nook as per the Consumer Reports

I just heard about this, "For the first time, beat a corner in our ratings Kindle electronic book reader" Consumer Reports announced in a big bold headline. "Now that we have tested the device in our labs, what really makes a few points higher than the Kindle in our tests." but I'm a little confused. It seems they have updated the first paragraph to read "The Corner point above results a Kindle, in the category of 6 to 7 inches." That does not really seem much difference.

Re: Kindle rates lower than the Nook as per the Consumer Reports

One of the things that sold me on the Kindle is the rate of CR made it a little higher than the Nook. Between that and the lack of help to play the violin B & N and was the model of crusty, nasty floor corner was convinced that the Kindle is the best buy and I'm so happy I was that way. A pattern in my library brought in his corner not too long ago and we were comparing notes and display that was unpleasant to have their fingers in it intriguing all the time.

My Nook's touch screen isn't filthy by any means; it assists if you clean your hands now and again. What I do like regarding the new Nook is that it lacks all the crap I not at all utilize on any eReaders I own. No browser (not for surfing anyway), no MP3 player, no trappings, just hope it was an Amazon device in its place of B&N. I don't mind much for the B&N; sluggish, not as much assortment, CS, can’t wait to see what the K4 will be all about.

Personally, with the qualifications of physical devices so close, I would recommend making your purchase on the basis that the company prefers to order the books that the company feels more comfortable if you need customer service, and whether or not that access to loans from the library in your e-book reader (and presumably later this year the theme of the library will be a topic that does not) -, and independent web forums prefer to seek help and advice.

I am furious about this. Because the classification of Consumer Reports, my 3 Kindle now works much less well than it did before! Why Consumer Reports does not keep his mouth shut large, and not cut the functionality of my Kindle so it is no longer the eReaders Rated! On a more serious, clear touch screen is nice for some people, which is fine. The choice is good. Actually, I prefer to leave my dirty, greasy hands, unpleasant off the welcome screen. Fingerprints seem to disappear from my iPhone when the backlight. I'm not sure this would work so well with eInk.

Here I just wish to add something in this case. AA and AAX formats are perceptible books, which obviously the new Nook doesn't do in any way. You can side load your personal documents to the Nook - if you change them to ePub either through Calibre or a word processing program. One thing they didn't detach with the new Nook is that B&N books are at a standstill kept in a split library from side loaded books. It's irritating.