Thread: What is H icon on status bar of LG Optimus one means?

What is H icon on status bar of LG Optimus one means?

Well guys I have LG optimus one and I have a question regarding this can anyone of you tell me that what does this “H” icon means on the status bar, actually It has been displayed on my phone’s status bar and I don’t know how does it actually occurs and what does it means if I want to disable it how to do that? Please guys suggest me something please?

Re: What is H icon on status bar of LG Optimus one means?

This isn’t a tough question to though and I know the answer for it so actually this H icon means that your phone has been using HSDPA network so you don’t need to be worried about it and I don’t think t would have any ill effect in your phone infract it does works faster than the local network so I think it is a better option so don’t worry just enjoy the network and facilities provided by it.

Hey friends I have also got this icon on the toolbar and it is not satisfied with the manual for me. It is much like an icon of the data, but instead of E in the same icon H. I am so sure that it does mean an high-speed data, but only one I guess. Is it or is it something completely different and it is know as HSDPA (High-Speed Downlink Packet Access) and I think I am sure with this because this has been also accepted some of my friends so I think am right.

I have heard many people saying that it means HSDPA and I was also thinking that it is true but I have been confused again when some people said me that it can be UMTS and HSPA+ I don’t know which one is right but I did trusted on HSDPA and I don’t think that this T-mobile knows anything about it because I have been asking it and they have been confusing me a lot some of them has said something and someone said something else so I think they don’t know anything and the true name is its for HSDPA.

Definitely HSDPA means High-Speed Downlink Packet Access and this is for sure there is no other full for this technically for in mobiles and all so I am sure this H icon is also for this High-Speed Downlink Packet Access and all this words are different what some the guys have suggested and this is the perfect and right full form and I am very sure with it.